4.20 star(s) 19 Votes
Dec 30, 2017
I just met the fox down at the water, I can't seem to get honey from the bees and when I go back to the house to talk to the fox, the game bugs out and crashes.

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
I just met the fox down at the water, I can't seem to get honey from the bees...
If you read the dialogues, it will become clear how to get honey. But if you don't read the dialogue...

the game bugs out and crashes.
I need details and a screenshot of the error (if is possible).
Because a lot of people played the game (and I myself played a million times) but this has never happened.
What bug?
What moment?
"when I go back to the house to talk to the fox" is not very clear.

Please provide more details and attach a screenshot of the error.
Then I can find the problem if there is one.

JohnSoprano

Jan 30, 2023
I just met the fox down at the water, I can't seem to get honey from the bees and when I go back to the house to talk to the fox, the game bugs out and crashes.
If youre talking about talking to the fox at the stand outside the house the crash is because of a missing image, you can download it from one of the devs earlier messages here, but its not required to progress, thats just for an in-game shop thing for later versions. You have to use the item the fox gave you before interacting with the beehive 3 times, then go into the pantry to meet the fox there.
Its mentioned in the dialogue but can get confusing if you skipped through it lol, hope this helps :)

Reactions: Miralissa
Dec 30, 2017
If youre talking about talking to the fox at the stand outside the house the crash is because of a missing image, you can download it from one of the devs earlier messages here, but its not required to progress, thats just for an in-game shop thing for later versions. You have to use the item the fox gave you before interacting with the beehive 3 times, then go into the pantry to meet the fox there.
Its mentioned in the dialogue but can get confusing if you skipped through it lol, hope this helps :)
Thank you, the game then bugged the crap out after I met a pair of red and blue genies and worse is most of the art for the pigmom is just a placeholder. Game isn't bad, just badly made.

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Thank you, the game then bugged the crap out after I met a pair of red and blue genies and worse is most of the art for the pigmom is just a placeholder. Game isn't bad, just badly made.
Most people are asking for "More Martha please!".
The game is only two months old, do you want to get all the content?
Is the game badly made, or is someone bad at playing? Doesn't read dialogs, doesn't understand that content will be added during development, etc.
Problems you describe because you don't like to read (in-game dialogue, forum posts)?
"The game is badly done" Ai-ai...

Dec 30, 2017
Most people are asking for "More Martha please!".
The game is only two months old, do you want to get all the content?
Is the game badly made, or is someone bad at playing? Doesn't read dialogs, doesn't understand that content will be added during development, etc.
Problems you describe because you don't like to read (in-game dialogue, forum posts)?
"The game is badly done" Ai-ai...
Why are you so hostile?
You released it, I played it, I had criticism, so I posted it, you chose if you want to take my feedback or not, I'm just a smuck with an opinion.
You say the game is only two months old so some images are placeholders, that's fine, you chose that. You also had the choice to wait another two months and then release it with the art. Or release as much of the game that had art and work your way along. That has issues too, but it's not that path we are on now, so I commented on it.
I had trouble with the bees, fair enough, it's probably the only thing I did have problem with like that, it said use the thing, I thought it may have been in universe and I use the hive and it would do something, I was wrong, so I asked the forum, and got an answer.
As for me "The game is badly made", it failed to load an image when I talked to the fox and crash the game, I got teleported by two genies and a lying down sprite of the character is now sliding across the house, I go to get the pad at the blocked off cave entrance and get a game over when I picked it up. I had no control over that.
Yes I am having issues with your game, some are my own and some are the games. I usually don't have stand trail before the inquisitor for having an opinion on the media I sampled.

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Why are you so hostile?
Hostile? Ohhh no. I'm just surprised.
Problems with the picture and "sliding after the teleport" are fixed. I even posted a patch here (higher up in the posts) and even another person posted their patch. You are too lazy to read about the problem here (only 10 pages) but you say that "The game is badly done" . That is what surprised me.
As you can see there are no problems with the game.
"smuck" Of course not. If you just said one phrase "The game is bad" for example, I would understand easily. Some people like it, some people don't like it. But you said "The game is badly done" without reading the topic of the game. The developer made 2 mistakes in the game (this happens sometimes) and immediately released a patch. According to the rules of the site, I can not re-upload the game every day (for example at our Patreon and SubscribeStar already fixed versions of course).
You managed to surprise me twice in one evening).
The second time when you called me hostile:eek:.
I am a very friendly and understanding person. Maybe the problem is my english lol...
Well, I think that the issue is resolved?:giggle:

MordredVasant

Mar 24, 2023
the game being a couple months old theres bound to be bugs and errors yall forget we are basically beta testing for these people to make us freaky content others shun to think of. You think the games badly made then make your own game, because while there are bugs and errors, its playable and completable in its current form. Be patient and nicer to people giving you stuff FOR FREE.

SickleLove

Aug 23, 2020
Your Avatar for Martha looks nice and friendly, it would be great for the game cg.
Unless you're planing to make the game dark and disturbing :devilish:

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Your Avatar for Martha looks nice and friendly, it would be great for the game cg.
Unless you're planing to make the game dark and disturbing :devilish:
These are new portraits. Now there is a vote and if people vote for new portraits, the next update will have new character portraits.

May 2, 2018
Miralissa
Would you include an unlockable gallery in the future where you can re-view previously seen artworks?

And if the style does change, will there still an option to continue using the old style, or will it be completely replaced?
although the new clean look doesn't look bad at all, the old pixel look on its own got me into this game and I would sorely miss it.

Reactions: Miralissa

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Miralissa
Would you include an unlockable gallery in the future where you can re-view previously seen artworks?

And if the style does change, will there still an option to continue using the old style, or will it be completely replaced?
although the new clean look doesn't look bad at all, the old pixel look on its own got me into this game and I would sorely miss it.
Gallery... It's possible, why not). But not in the next update. Because we need to find a plugin, figure out where and how...

We also thought about the old style of portraits. Of course, the new style wins in the vote so far, but some people also vote for the old style. Therefore, we will put the old style in a separate archive and you just need to move the files from the archive to the game folder with the replacement. All emotions of portraits and file names are the same, so there will be no problems). If we add new emotions and new characters then over time we will gradually draw it in the old style too.

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes