4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

MordredVasant

Mar 24, 2023
Gallery... It's possible, why not). But not in the next update. Because we need to find a plugin, figure out where and how...

We also thought about the old style of portraits. Of course, the new style wins in the vote so far, but some people also vote for the old style. Therefore, we will put the old style in a separate archive and you just need to move the files from the archive to the game folder with the replacement. All emotions of portraits and file names are the same, so there will be no problems). If we add new emotions and new characters then over time we will gradually draw it in the old style too.
New style portraits but same dirty Martha right? asking for a friend

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
New style portraits but same dirty Martha right? asking for a friend
Martha has never been dirty. This is just a housewife with a specific character and an old-fashioned upbringing. In this case, only portraits are changed. If the new ones win the vote, of course.

MordredVasant

Mar 24, 2023
Martha has never been dirty. This is just a housewife with a specific character and an old-fashioned upbringing. In this case, only portraits are changed. If the new ones win the vote, of course.
dirty was the wrong word to use im sorry but good to know

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
dirty was the wrong word to use im sorry but good to know
Graphics changes will never be absolute. These are just improvements. In the case of portraits, there are several advantages: it is easier for us to draw emotions because the number of pixels is much larger and emotions are more expressive, the graphics look prettier and larger (for example, it is better for large screens), etc. The personality of the characters will always be the same, except for the moments related to the storyline, if this happens.
Of course, the old portraits look more old school, but we will try not to lose style in order to maintain the atmosphere.

Baphomet87

Jun 8, 2023
how do you even save the game??? there is no save option and my game crashes randomly after ive gotten to the cave part and then i have to COMPLETELY restart because again... NO SAVE OPTION??!! wtf???

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
how do you even save the game??? there is no save option and my game crashes randomly after ive gotten to the cave part and then i have to COMPLETELY restart because again... NO SAVE OPTION??!! wtf???
And you forgot to add "I paid 1.000.000 for the finished game, and got a half-finished broken version!!!". In reality, I won’t even answer this (especially “wtf”). There are mostly adequate people here. Go demand and yell somewhere else, bunny :giggle:.

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnSoprano

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Need more Martha Farting. Just saying
There will be many (veeery many;)) different situations with Martha, because the game is quite large). For example, in the next update we are going to the world map of the Kingdom (north-western part). Some new characters have already been added - transformed NPCs, ordinary people, and... people, but not quite ordinary (our own idea + many players asked for this).
Details are always on Patreon.

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
You can save the game at the signs with a raven (Bird) sitting on it :)
You always tell people that saving is "at the signs with a raven" :). We actually wanted to change that before, but thanks to you, the raven will stay in the game. And he sends you personally "Thank you!" :love:.
Also, thanks for the review and rating :giggle:.
We do not have a native English speaker, but if someone wants to help us edit the text, we are always open to suggestions. But for this need to write us a message and we will tell all the details.

Travalisfox

Oct 19, 2017
So I noticed over at the patreon, that a main protagonist was chosen and it is Rocky. Which is fine and everything, but I would like to throw out one idea that may or may not have been considered. For the whole duration of the game so far, I have felt that both Rocky and Jenny share a sort of Hansel and Gretel standing. The two being sort of outsiders, hired by martha, and now are trying to figure out what in the world is going on, along with lots of fun random chaos. Where he or she goes, the other follows along. Of course the two are not related like Hansel and Gretel and are just coworkers, so interactions and relationships can form, dealing with each other if they do start to change into something, sexual lust and all that.

So while splitting off a single protagonist is fine, in a game like this I almost think it's more useful to have that other person to interact back and forth with as they find clues, items, have reactions to things *like when they found martha's panties by the tree* and all that for the majority of the time. *especially since Rocky seems to be clueless most of the time, and only Jenny knows what is possibly going on.. sometimes.* Of course, it is also fine to have them separated now and then if it adds to the plot. In fact, likely they would get into more trouble or unusual things when they do not have the other around to ask for advice. Like what happened to Rocky with the farm and the lamp. No Jenny around so no one to keep him in line or out of trouble. And I'm sure Jenny would do the same without him around. So I feel it's ok to hop between the two *player control* if they are in fact separated, if desired, until they are together again.

Martha and the others though, do feel to me more like side characters. *though extremely fun, so it's great to have a lot of interactions them! Still very important for romance and naughty fun with the other two!*

Anyway, I figured I would just share that thought. No pressure and maybe is useful. ^^

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
So I noticed over at the patreon, that a main protagonist was chosen and it is Rocky....
First of all, this is a great post. You understand everything correctly.
Rocky was chosen by a general open vote, and even those who usually cannot vote, because the choice of the protagonist is too important, voted. We, as we said on Patreon before the vote, have ready-made scripts for each of the characters already familiar to everyone: Rocky, Martha, Jenny (and even one more character, but the plot has not yet reached him/her during the voting, and therefore he/she was not included in the list of candidates).

We have provided a description of each of the three options:
1. Rocky, although he pretends to be a macho, is actually quite an obedient guy (well... if something doesn't change his mind about... ;) ).
Game will go from the vision of young man who has just begun to seriously take an interest in the other sex.
2. Jenny tries to look more mature than she really is in the eyes of others.
Game will go similar to Rocky but from the side of a young woman.
3. Martha... Well... I'm sure that each of you has already created her image in your imagination).
This is just a housewife with a specific character and an old-fashioned upbringing.
Game will go from the vision of a 41 year old adult woman from around the 1950s (this is the approximate time in which the characters live).

In fact, we thought that Marta would win, not because we like her more than the rest of the characters, but because there are always a lot more messages, suggestions, requests and ideas about her from the players. But as the vote showed, most people want to play Rocky.
As one of our most active patrons said:
" I think the most natural fit for the protagonist is Rocky. Part of the reason is that it is the character we have been currently controlling, and has the most neutral perspective to see the story unfold. Like seing what happens to the other characters like Martha etc from Rockys perspective seems like a good way to do it. Him being human still also opens up for a potential transformation at some point, and him being a man opens up for "interesting scenes" with some of the games women ;)."

Initially (before the release of version 0.01) Martha was just an active NPC, but the players really liked her and we wrote a full-fledged scenario for her and added her to the game as a full-fledged character. In general, this is an overly serious character, corresponding (in our opinion) to an adult woman of the 50s. Strict, domineering (she lives alone with her daughter outside the city/village and keeps an apple orchard for making cider and her pies are famous throughout the area), she is also known among the inhabitants of the entire northwestern part of the Kingdom. She is a little rough, a little unkempt (but still quite well groomed) and yet she is charming and feminine (although she tries not to show it because "Pfft! How stupid!":):p). Based on this, we see that this is a rather comedic character.
We were inspired by such films as "I Love Lucy", "Green Acres", "Under the Yum Yum Tree", etc.
Rocky, Jenny and many others are inspired by films such as "Grease" for example.
Attention!
We were only a little inspired by these films (atmosphere of the time, mood) and did not copy or steal ideas, etc.
All characters, events, storyline, dialogues, ideas, etc. in the game belong only to the developers of
Neon Night Time.
No plagiarism!

As for the gameplay, indeed, regardless of the choice of the protagonist, the rest of the characters will remain with him (according to the plot) and all situations, moments, scenes and events will also remain in their places. However, sometimes, especially some scenes, you will need to play as other characters.
Firstly, they also need to develop and show their worldview and there may be some changes in attitudes, character, behavior.
Secondly, each character has their own abilities (well... it's a classic, guys:geek:). For example, it's no secret to anyone that Martha is very strong. But thanks to the transformation, she became even stronger (natural power of a pig! Boom boom! Wow wow!o_O).
Therefore, as you correctly noted, all playable characters complement each other.

Ohh.. Sorry for such a long post, but I tried to explain as much as possible and I hope I succeeded.:giggle:

Last edited:

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
When a game in development can break like this anytime, please don't limit saving to locations. It makes the game frustrating. But this version has fewer bugs than the first one so kudos on that part but I was always anxious throughout my playthrough because I knew something like this can always happen in new games. But overall great improvements in this version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
When a game in development can break like this anytime, please don't limit saving to locations. It makes the game frustrating. But this version has fewer bugs than the first one so kudos on that part but I was always anxious throughout my playthrough because I knew something like this can always happen in new games. But overall great improvements in this version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't worry). There were only two bugs in this version:
1. The one you have with the picture (corrected).
But you don't have to go to Kaise's shop anyway. This store is a test and at the moment (in 0.02) is absolutely not needed.
(by the way, there are already many answers to this situation here and there is a solution too).
2. At the end of the version there was a problem with access to the title screen. Because of this, it was possible to continue moving and enjoy the "Wonderland"). Also fixed.
There were no more bug reports.
The algorithm of progress save places has been carefully studied in many old school games, so we believe that everything is correct here. But maybe we will slightly change the location of some of these places.

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Several languages have now been added to the game (v0.03):
1. English (improved but not native yet),
2. Russian (translation from a native speaker),
3. Portuguese.
People asked for Japanese but it's very hard to do).

adsadsads123

Aug 3, 2021
Several languages have now been added to the game (v0.03):
1. English (improved but not native yet),
2. Russian (translation from a native speaker),
3. Portuguese.
People asked for Japanese but it's very hard to do).
How cool that you are going to put a translation in Portuguese, I had done the translation a while ago of the game for the translation community that I am part of.

The translation if you are interested in looking.

Reactions: Miralissa

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
How cool that you are going to put a translation in Portuguese, I had done the translation a while ago of the game for the translation community that I am part of.

Mega
Wow!:oops: Cool! We have a person with a native Portuguese language, but we will definitely look into your option. I did not think that someone would want to independently translate our game. Thank you for sharing the link :love:.

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Mega
Ok, our translator has looked at your work. Very good. Some points need to be changed, but not many. Can we use your translation in the official game? This will shorten the time for the update to be released. Of course we will add your name to the credits (if you wish).

Reactions: adsadsads123

adsadsads123

Aug 3, 2021
Ok, our translator has looked at your work. Very good. Some points need to be changed, but not many. Can we use your translation in the official game? This will shorten the time for the update to be released. Of course we will add your name to the credits (if you wish).
It's not a problem for me, but I translated it automatically and revised the translation to adjust the dialogs, the only problem is that since the dialogs don't have the names of the characters, it's difficult to know that you're speaking in the program I use to translate (Translato++) since only the text appears, hence how short the game was to play and review most of the dialogues.

If you want your translator to talk to me, ask him to contact me on Discord:

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
It's not a problem for me, but I translated it automatically and revised the translation to adjust the dialogs, the only problem is that since the dialogs don't have the names of the characters, it's difficult to know that you're speaking in the program I use to translate (Translato++) since only the text appears, hence how short the game was to play and review most of the dialogues.

If you want your translator to talk to me, ask him to contact me on Discord:
Yes, there are no character names in the dialogues. But now the names have already been added). We wanted the dialogue to not take up space in the game and decided that just portraits would suffice, but this has been revised and now the names have been added.

Discord... Umm... We added Discord on Patreon, but people preferred us to spend time just playing and that's why our Discord is quiet. But today I will try to find you there).

Reactions: adsadsads123
4.20 star(s) 19 Votes