4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

Dean123123

Aug 12, 2017
Finished the update, really liked it, thought the gilfs are interactable but they werent ( hope they are in the future :) ) as well as maria, encountered no bugs and as always i'll always look forward to more updates

Reactions: Miralissa

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Highly subjective, and I disagree with you completely. Stop trying to force your vision on the developer.
If it ain’t your cup of tea don’t play it bro? Everyone is into their own things, the developer makes a game that they want to make out of their own passion and ideas, to reach out to an audience that is looking for that particularly thing. Lots of people will like it, and lots of people won’t. If you don’t like it, go find another game that fits your preferences. Now I won’t say giving critique or development advice is wrong, if you were to say something like “oh the panties seem to be rough design wise” or “oh this character might benefit from perkier tits/bigger ass”, then there’s no problem. But to kink shame on a literal kink game forum just because you’re not attracted to something is crazy brother. I hope you find what you’re looking for in another game, meanwhile, I’ll be enjoying every patch that drops from this game cause it’s my cup of tea
I actually just looked through the promo images of the 120 most popular Furry-tag games on this site.

Not a single one is showing a female furry / humanoid with more than two tits.

Has nothing to do with "Kink Shaming" when i point out that the multi boobs apparently are an extremely unusual thing even within the niche crowd of furry enjoyers. With the potential to scare off many players, for an otherwise really entertaining and kinky game. Quite frankly this is just as distracting as the AICG where people have three assholes and an extra pair of hands.

Hence the suggestion to add optional variants without the multi breasts. It just looks repulsive in some scenes (e.g. Martha looks fantastic otherwise) or just cringe-y (like the minotaur woman with human tits and an extra cow udder).

Crusado

Jan 21, 2020
Alright, I'm stuck. After the My Dear cousin mission where Martha and her cousin go upstairs, I then found Stacy on the bridge, what am I supposed to do next? I've been to every location that I can go to. There's also a russian message when I try to go into the bathhouse now.

Reactions: poomza14725836

mr__person__

Jan 18, 2020
"Oh wow, there are like 4 new pages worth of thread that have been made within the past day, I wonder what sort of discussion is occurring."

Flame war because mean words are mean
A person didn't like the game/the attitude of the dev(?) so they gave it a negative review and apparently that's a big no-no
No one wants to even try to de-escalate and everyone's being petty because, I dunno, ego?
I like the art :)

Alright cool, see you all next update. o/

JohnSoprano

Jan 30, 2023
Alright, I'm stuck. After the My Dear cousin mission where Martha and her cousin go upstairs, I then found Stacy on the bridge, what am I supposed to do next? I've been to every location that I can go to. There's also a russian message when I try to go into the bathhouse now.
Head to Kaises farm next, you have to find jenny there

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes