4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
which fetishes are planned for this game?
I don’t know how to write correctly, so I’ll take tags from the Internet as an example :giggle:

Anilingus/Rimming, Blowjob, Handjob, Anal, Vaginal, Masturbation, Ecchi/Erotic, Voyeur/Peeping, Lesbian, Femdom, Urination/Peeing, Exposure, Exhibitionism, Corruption, Dirty talk, Hairy pussy, Hairy Armpits, Ashamed , Mature, Old, Young, Futa, Multiple Protagonist, Muscular, Cowgirl, Furry, Housewives, Monster Girl, Transformation, FtM/MtF, Manipulation, Punishments, Sniffing, Caught...
And a few more but I can't remember right now:p

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
The gamepad needs to be disabled, only the keyboard can be used (reasons in the changelog). In the future, the gamepad will also be supported.
thanks! The gamepad is connected -well, the USB stick of the gamepad-, I don't even switch it on, but it seems that it detects the device 'cos of the USB and thinks I am using a gamepad?

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
thanks! The gamepad is connected -well, the USB stick of the gamepad-, I don't even switch it on, but it seems that it detects the device 'cos of the USB and thinks I am using a gamepad?
Yes. You are not the first to ask this question. The change log says "Keyboard only". But the gamepad is also old school in its own way and in general it is convenient for players, so we will add gamepad control when we find the best plugin that will not conflict with the game. I'm sure it's not difficult.

• Red Heart
Reactions: gruntcy

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
Yes. You are not the first to ask this question. The change log says "Keyboard only". But the gamepad is also old school in its own way and in general it is convenient for players, so we will add gamepad control when we find the best plugin that will not conflict with the game. I'm sure it's not difficult.
thanks for the reply. I don't use the gamepad to play erotic games, but the more possibilities the merrier and well, just unplugging the USB stick should do.

Reactions: Miralissa

graydog

Apr 22, 2018
Great Game but I kinda got stuck in the open world. I followed the walkthrough but cant't go to the mentioned Lavernes house nor to the Inn. Pls help

NagiMichi

Nov 24, 2023
Actually, like I have a idea for how the progression could work.

Since Rocky is the central protagonist, why not as you progress, certain actions and/or events decide the ending of the other main cast, certain actions Rocky does could lead to Martha gaining paired up with a futa, and during the mid or post credit scene, we see what happens to them afterwords, like Martha got knocked up the futa and they get married.

So, what do you think huh?

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Actually, like I have a idea for how the progression could work.

Since Rocky is the central protagonist, why not as you progress, certain actions and/or events decide the ending of the other main cast, certain actions Rocky does could lead to Martha gaining paired up with a futa, and during the mid or post credit scene, we see what happens to them afterwords, like Martha got knocked up the futa and they get married.

So, what do you think huh?
The end credits scene is a good idea. In fact, at the end of the game there will actually be scenes that show the player how the characters will live after the game. As for futa, it all depends on the preferences of the characters and NPCs. Of course futa are more playful, etc. Moreover, some characters and NPCs may have their views and preferences change slightly (or completely) over time. But this is in the future, but for now we are finishing v0.05:p;)

NagiMichi

Nov 24, 2023
that great to hear that you find my idea good,

as long as there is a possibility for a MarthaXFuta pairing, I will not give up and find all possible routes when the full game is out.

Also, I really liked the graphics, world building and characters so far, so keep up the good work.

Moon2587

May 7, 2021
Great Game but I kinda got stuck in the open world. I followed the walkthrough but cant't go to the mentioned Lavernes house nor to the Inn. Pls help
Did you go to the diner first? You have to do some story stuff there before you can go to the spa or the Laverne's house.

Moon2587

May 7, 2021
The end credits scene is a good idea. In fact, at the end of the game there will actually be scenes that show the player how the characters will live after the game. As for futa, it all depends on the preferences of the characters and NPCs. Of course futa are more playful, etc. Moreover, some characters and NPCs may have their views and preferences change slightly (or completely) over time. But this is in the future, but for now we are finishing v0.05:p;)
Being a fan of the M2F content I vote various endings where Rocky stays a girl, and maybe ends up a housewife herself. Bonus points for pregnancy. ;)

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Being a fan of the M2F content I vote various endings where Rocky stays a girl, and maybe ends up a housewife herself. Bonus points for pregnancy. ;)
I don't want to spoil it, but maybe Rocky will always be a girl, but maybe this effect will last a few days:sneaky:. Maybe Stacey will become a guy, or get a dick:oops:, but maybe she will become a princess:giggle:. Maybe Martha will become a lesbian and marry Greta, or Jenny will become a biker leader instead of Buzz, who might marry Kaise and become a farmero_O. In any case, you will see everything, honey;).
As for voting, they are held only on our Patreon and Discord.
Different endings are an interesting idea and we'll really think about it. But I don't promise anything, I have to talk to the developer first.
Pregnancy will not happen 100%. I personally asked the developer not to do this:cool:.

Moon2587

May 7, 2021
I don't want to spoil it, but maybe Rocky will always be a girl, but maybe this effect will last a few days:sneaky:. Maybe Stacey will become a guy, or get a dick:oops:, but maybe she will become a princess:giggle:. Maybe Martha will become a lesbian and marry Greta, or Jenny will become a biker leader instead of Buzz, who might marry Kaise and become a farmero_O. In any case, you will see everything, honey;).
Different endings are an interesting idea and we'll really think about it. But I don't promise anything, I have to talk to the developer first.
Pregnancy will not happen 100%. I personally asked the developer not to do this:cool:.
That's fair. But one easy way to do multiple endings might to be having "bad endings" where something happens that just might prevent the story from going forward. Such as with the transformation in the mine. There could be an event that just leads off to maybe a short epilogue of how things ended up going. But I understand not everyone being into pregnancy, I just like it as part of the gender bending stuff because there just isn't anything more confirming of a male becoming female than to then become pregnant. Not so sure it's something I would want to actually deal with myself or subject any guy joining this side of the fence.

But either way, definitely looking forward to what gets cooked up. :giggle:(y)

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
That's fair. But one easy way to do multiple endings might to be having "bad endings" where something happens that just might prevent the story from going forward. Such as with the transformation in the mine. There could be an event that just leads off to maybe a short epilogue of how things ended up going. But I understand not everyone being into pregnancy, I just like it as part of the gender bending stuff because there just isn't anything more confirming of a male becoming female than to then become pregnant. Not so sure it's something I would want to actually deal with myself or subject any guy joining this side of the fence.

But either way, definitely looking forward to what gets cooked up. :giggle:(y)
We have a bad ending when Rocky peeks at Jenny. If he is caught, a cut scene ensues. To put it mildly, Martha fires him. I don't remember if this was included in version 0.04 or not, but I definitely saw it before. If you get bitten by bees, there's also a small ending. We just wanted to make a lot of these moments, so the more interesting bad endings will be less common than the usual ones.

NagiMichi

Nov 24, 2023
Is are the voting private or public, cause I want to join the one when we have to decide on endings for Martha, hope their is a futu x Martha ending for her :cry::sneaky:

• Red Heart

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Is are the voting private or public, cause I want to join the one when we have to decide on endings for Martha, hope their is a futu x Martha ending for her :cry::sneaky:
I'm very sorry, but recently the developer changed the rules a little and now only patrons (of any level) can take part in voting.:(

JohnSoprano

Jan 30, 2023
Oh. Oh my :oops:
Exciting stuff! :love:
V0.05 waiting room here we gooo:cool:

• Red Heart
4.20 star(s) 19 Votes