4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Miralissa, you're proving your incompetence yet again. I have no complaints about the game, I like it, but your tone leaves much to be desired.
I'm talking about this too. Don’t you want to say the same thing to people who write me comments in the style of “what the fuck?!” etc.? Maybe the reason is somewhere there? In any case, in the chat I will only respond to laudatory comments that would be rude not to respond to, constructive criticism, advice, etc. in PM. Rudeness, “I want it!”, “What the fuck!” and “Everyone owes me!” Ignored.

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
First time trying the game and it's absolutely gorgeous and well done
Small question is there any planned scat content?
don't judge me lol
Thanks, buddy! Sorry, but content you're asking for... I'm not sure it suits our game:).

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
I use an item - the timer starts for 30 seconds - I'm trying to collect honey - it says dangerous... how to get through? Someone had this problem and I didn’t find a solution... I still write to use the item, but I already used it and the timer started... it doesn’t help

jujihe

Jul 17, 2020
I use an item - the timer starts for 30 seconds - I'm trying to collect honey - it says dangerous... how to get through? Someone had this problem and I didn’t find a solution... I still write to use the item, but I already used it and the timer started... it doesn’t help
Go south to go to the lake and then more south an event will play and you will found a new WILD hive

• Red Heart
Reactions: FeSs101

jujihe

Jul 17, 2020
If you have the bra bug and can't get to it one of the problem might be that when you got the quest you directly go to the lake and got the tank top before talking to martha in the toilet. Try reloading a save before the start of the quest and just talk to martha then go take the tank top and all should be fine

• Red Heart

KrillDes

Feb 5, 2024
You are trying to interact with domestic bees. Wild bees are found further down towards the lake. If you accidentally used a spray, don't worry, you can get another one for free by talking to Kaise

• Red Heart

KrillDes

Feb 5, 2024
If you have the bra bug and can't get to it one of the problem might be that when you got the quest you directly go to the lake and got the tank top before talking to martha in the toilet. Try reloading a save before the start of the quest and just talk to martha then go take the tank top and all should be fine
As far as I know, the bra is assembled last. It is enough to collect all of Jenny’s things, go to the toilet, and interact with it. Then you can take the stairs to the right of the house

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Many of your replies over the months have sounded like an entitled douchebag. You act unprofessional. You constantly talk down on people. You pick fights with players voicing their opinion. You have absolutely no tolerance to criticism.

Some random examples:

Honestly - your behavior in this thread is such a goldmine for these bitchy comments, i probably could fill a few pages with quotes like this.

And you were sincerely wondering why the commenting forum users were not being "punished"?

This isn't your personal Discord or social media / blog type of thing. And your conduct here is probably the worst kind of advertisement i could think of.
Aren't you tired? Theme of the game but the dude collects phrases from the developers...o_O
Well, yes, that’s right, you wrote my answers, but you forgot to write the comments to which I responded :unsure: . Double standards, man. In short, you probably didn’t understand, but this is the theme of the game. Like - WOW! No - Well... Do you want to educate someone? Start with the guy in the mirror. I don't break the rules, etc. this is a branch of my game - you are my guest here. Therefore, you cannot ask what I am doing here, but I can ask you what you forgot here? As I answered there before... "Don't like it - the door is open. Classic.":sneaky:

Last edited:
Aug 24, 2016
There is absolutely no new content
The story ends in exactly the same spot
I played two nights ago and that's a lie. There *are* new sprites for characters, and some new scenes.
The bath scene with Martha has its artwork done (right before you get ready to leave and see the world map)
The scenes with Martha and Stacey having some private time are now loops, along with the two scenes for the blacksmith.
You can also peep on two different people at the baths, and the story ends right after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The last stopping point before this was after you and the group go to Martha's friend's house and they talk.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Miralissa

wolvovic

Dec 29, 2020
Let's talk about the game. There are some problems with the Russian language there. First of all, that often occurs and already stresses the word "Закрыто", and you have "Еакрыто" + in some conversations and descriptions of items appear next to the words of numbers and symbols that clearly should not be there, otherwise everything is great....

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Let's talk about the game. There are some problems with the Russian language there. First of all, that often occurs and already stresses the word "Закрыто", and you have "Еакрыто" + in some conversations and descriptions of items appear next to the words of numbers and symbols that clearly should not be there, otherwise everything is great....
Now this is constructive, and not even criticism, but errors found. This is our first experiment with multilingual text, so there may be such moments. Of course, we will bring the text and translation to perfection over time.

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
I played two nights ago and that's a lie. There *are* new sprites for characters, and some new scenes.
The bath scene with Martha has its artwork done (right before you get ready to leave and see the world map)
The scenes with Martha and Stacey having some private time are now loops, along with the two scenes for the blacksmith.
You can also peep on two different people at the baths, and the story ends right after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The last stopping point before this was after you and the group go to Martha's friend's house and they talk.
Thank you buddy.
In fact, the full version 0.0.4 really ended in the same place as in 0.5.0, just a little later in the release I released an expanded version:). But otherwise, yes, the changes literally start from the title screen and continue until the end of the version.

Reactions: thedevilyouknow
4.20 star(s) 19 Votes