4.20 star(s) 19 Votes

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Played it, I had a lot of fun!. Quick question thou, are you gonna implement an H-scene with the Game Over orc in the cave?
Did you find "game over" with the orc? You made him very angry :sneaky: . In fact, I had a more complete ending ready, with animation, etc. But we decided not to include it in the game, at least for now, because some of us thought it looked pretty brutal. In addition, the combat system will only be developed now, in 0.6.0. so maybe in connection with this something will change at the “end of the game” after the battles.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Echo_noIr22

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
It's not a bad idea, actually! Your game already has amazing progress and it wouldn't be the first time a low-no cost demo was made available on Steam if you ever decided to go that route! Just saying, but yea you should definitely give it some consideration if you're 100% committed to completing this game! I think the only downside to using Steam to promote is agreeing to their standards and practices, which isn't necessarily bad but if you value certain freedoms that can definitely prove "problematic"!
Buddy, the main thing is that our product does not make us blush for poor performance. Each site, etc. has its own rules and if we decide to sell the game on Steam, we will have to agree. We already have offers from some stores, but we think it’s too early for this. We're working hard and soon the game will look like it will make me say "This is a success." Then we will think, think quickly:).

Reactions: VirtualElf84

VirtualElf84

Aug 27, 2017
Buddy, the main thing is that our product does not make us blush for poor performance. Each site, etc. has its own rules and if we decide to sell the game on Steam, we will have to agree. We already have offers from some stores, but we think it’s too early for this. We're working hard and soon the game will look like it will make me say "This is a success." Then we will think, think quickly:).
^_^ Fair, just putting it out there is all! It's definitely helped with other early development projects and I just figured you'd appreciate it regardless. Even still, really looking forward to the next version!

Echo_noIr22

Aug 11, 2020
Did you find "game over" with the orc? You made him very angry :sneaky: . In fact, I had a more complete ending ready, with animation, etc. But we decided not to include it in the game, at least for now, because some of us thought it looked pretty brutal. In addition, the combat system will only be developed now, in 0.6.0. so maybe in connection with this something will change at the “end of the game” after the battles.
Im very excited to hear that, I'm looking forward to the upcoming updates Dev!!

Reactions: Miralissa

Jakobm

Sep 7, 2019
Just finished the update and wanted to check out the images to make sure i didnt miss anything major, cant seem to decrypt the pictures like i would with the previous updates and other rpgm games? am I just stupid or is something different?

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Just finished the update and wanted to check out the images to make sure i didnt miss anything major, cant seem to decrypt the pictures like i would with the previous updates and other rpgm games? am I just stupid or is something different?
Well... We decided to make this process a little more complicated:sneaky:. Of course, this is not a panacea, but we would not like to leave images open. Moreover, in 0.6.0 (I hope) a gallery will appear and everything will be more clear. We will try to make it original if we can.

Jakobm

Sep 7, 2019
Well... We decided to make this process a little more complicated:sneaky:. Of course, this is not a panacea, but we would not like to leave images open. Moreover, in 0.6.0 (I hope) a gallery will appear and everything will be more clear. We will try to make it original if we can.
that's fair enough, definitely prefer in game viewers but I am sorely missing the ability to re-view the scenes at the moment hahaha

Echo_noIr22

Aug 11, 2020
Im sorry curiosity is getting the better of me. How brutal are we talking here? If its spoilers, you can say so !

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
because it always happens when i forgot to save for a long time and replaying stuff in rpgm is pretty annoying imo
And we have to change our ideas because you personally forgot to save? Tell me, why didn’t you say “it’s difficult” or “it’s inconvenient” or even “it’s strange”? Why is it rude? A lot of people like to find endings like this because they include(this is already in the game and there will be more in the future) some pretty interesting scenes. Once again, criticism and advice (note “advice”) are only accepted regarding improvements or bug fixes in the game. The wishes of some players are also fulfilled. The developers' vision of how and why they should make a game remains the right of the developers. Fair? So it’s not “rude”, but that’s how we see our game. The same goes for body hair, etc. When we doubt something, we create a vote and look at the results. Such endings are a very good solution for a number of reasons and we will develop this. We probably have different definitions of rudeness, buddy.

By the way, this is exactly what we gave a special warning about at the beginning of the game, and I myself often say this: “save often!” This is all that is required from the developer.

Last edited:

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
Tell me, why didn’t you say “it’s difficult” or “it’s inconvenient” or even “it’s strange”?
i don't know really, it's kind of a meme thing to say when someone takes a friendly jab at you. didn't mean it as serious as you took it though, sorry if i caused offense

Miralissa

Maybe?... ;)
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
i don't know really, it's kind of a meme thing to say when someone takes a friendly jab at you. didn't mean it as serious as you took it though, sorry if i caused offense
Hey buddy, I'm just responding to your comment because it surprised me. That is why I answered with only one word, “Why?” I tried to explain to you how we see the development of the game and at the same time tried to understand why you chose the word “rude”. Let's leave it to the language barrier. Damn, at first you surprised me, and now you've confused me...:p:giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: judgenot93
4.20 star(s) 19 Votes