iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
so how does his patreon and site work? kemono got updated but chapters with certain themes arent there unless u go to site and log in with patreon. so will u get access to the rest with only $15 or do u need to sub the separate $50 for the platnium access which is advertised on site with a different patreon. why does this dude even have 2 patreons.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: senarun

Pedroxx341

Feb 19, 2021
so how does his patreon and site work? kemono got updated but chapters with certain themes arent there unless u go to site and log in with patreon. so will u get access to the rest with only $15 or do u need to sub the separate $50 for the platnium access which is advertised on site with a different patreon. why does this dude even have 2 patreons.
You need to pay the $50 sub for all the access

lWFDl

May 8, 2017
Is there an alternative to ComicsVally? I also know svscomics.com but somtime they don't have it in an good quality.

zarya1

Oct 23, 2017
I propose that we make a telegram group and make a monthly collection in which we divide those 50 dollars per month that the patreon costs by the number of members who want to join and thus we can have all the comics for a very small amount (if we are 50 members we would pay 1 dollar per month each)

andreascritto

Apr 1, 2022
I propose that we make a telegram group and make a monthly collection in which we divide those 50 dollars per month that the patreon costs by the number of members who want to join and thus we can have all the comics for a very small amount (if we are 50 members we would pay 1 dollar per month each)
I'm in... but I found two more Patreons also titled pigking o_O
1 (5$ month):
2 (15$ month):

zarya1

Oct 23, 2017
I'm in... but I found two more Patreons also titled pigking o_O
1 (5$ month):
2 (15$ month):
the second is the official pigking but he only publishes a few and in his last post he says that for a while he will not share more due to patreon policies. What I propose is to create a telegram group to, among all, pay the 50 dollar monthly patreon that includes all the comics and share them only among those who paid.

Last edited:

jjack6891

Aug 8, 2021
good idea can u create the group and give the username?

Pedroxx341

Feb 19, 2021
I was thinking the same thing, contact me to coordinate.