Oct 8, 2019
>Pill King

A mere cultivator of the Mortal Realm dares claim mastery over alchemy in front of this esteemed and venerable Taoist? You are a frog in a well, a pig lusting after swan meat!

Do 200 kowtows and call me grandfather, then I might think about leaving your corpse intact!

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
last game he made was a disrespect similar to the issues with the game The day before, if i had to bet i'd say that this dev and the devs of the day before are friends and know each other, with this i mean that you cannot trust this dev to finish the game, im being completely honest
To be fair to everyone, you must show some proof, or you're just slandering the developer.

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
Another dev that doesn't allow modified save files. That fucking sucks! Won't be supporting him!

homor

Oct 22, 2023
Another dev that doesn't allow modified save files. That fucking sucks! Won't be supporting him!
not that it is not bad thing to not supporting him, but much biggers problem is that u was ready to support game where MC watching fuck his Lis :D

Reactions: Faxe10%
Mar 16, 2019
This style of game has to be my least favorite. Such a waste of time and exceedingly boring, just clicking areas of the house and finding what event at what particular time/day is going to progress things slightly.

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Use Unviversal Ren'Py mod to change your 'money' value to however much you need. It's still artificially limited in that you can only buy 10 pills at a time from the doc, but you can just go right back into the menu and buy 10 more until you're stacked. Changing the pill amount with the mod didn't seem to have any effect so that's about all you'd want to mess with what seems like pretty low risk to the save file.

https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-15-2-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

wait, there's no mom content in the update?
The mother does get some dick, but unfortunately not the main character's. You're there to watch and have a convo about it the next morning. It also negatively impacts relations. It may not be required to advance plot so its probably skippable?

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
It's because of a renpy update, it has nothing to do with the dev.
The mother does get some dick, but unfortunately not the main character's. You're there to watch and have a convo about it the next morning. It also negatively impacts relations. It may not be required to advance plot so its probably skippable?
Goddamn it. I was looking forward to this one, too. Oh, well.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Memories - the worst thing to add for this game :cautious:
Why no just pursue a relationship corruption love - would fit better (y)

Reactions: EJW
3.30 star(s) 36 Votes