ciccio76

Feb 15, 2022
Or at least wait until someone from the modderation or verified users, check the game.
At the moment it is safe to download games from the main page only, and if a few days have passed and the game has been checked by someone.
so can I download the current version of the game posted on the front page?

razfaz

Mar 24, 2021
so can I download the current version of the game posted on the front page?
I would say so. hav fun.
And if You really like the game so far, You may consider some attention or donation to the Devs at some time.
Just in return for the entertainment provided|presented, give and take and so on, but only if you like it. ;)

Last edited:
May 7, 2024
Incest and looks good, too bad there's a sandbox tag to ruin it. Well, mostly looks good. Almost photorealistic but MC still looks like he's blasting toothpaste or window caulk out of his dick that looks like it's spent a bit too much time in the hot dog roaster.

Last edited:
May 7, 2024
I would say so. hav fun.
And if You really like the game so far, You may consider some attention or donation to the Devs at some time.
Just in return for the entertainment provided|presented, give and take and so on, but only if you like it. ;)
Patreon = nope, not gonna happen, I don't care if it's the best AVN ever made.

Reactions: DinosTheGreekos

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Pill King [v0.22] [Effx Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

razfaz

Mar 24, 2021
Patreon = nope, not gonna happen, I don't care if it's the best AVN ever made.
Nobody is forcing anyone. All good.

Unfortunately, there are only a few “useful” alternatives besides Patreon and Steam.
Subscribe is cool, but unfortunately not that convenient “yet” looking from the Creator side.
(The lack of reach and distribution of course also plays an important role.)

In truth, however, it's annoying to set up (beside all other things) and we're (mostly) lazy people, so...

Last edited:
Reactions: ArhraCole
3.30 star(s) 36 Votes