Seeking Pillaging, Enslaving/Taking Women

theasylum123

Apr 3, 2018
Hello fellow degenerates.

I'm looking for a game with a "pillaging/taking women in war" kinda theme. Doesn't matter if it's an in game mechanic or part of the main quest. I just want to explore that idea. But it would be cool if it were like a radiant quest or side game/mechanic that you could do whenever. Sandbox type games are always more fun.

Like being a viking or an army chieftain, or a bandit invading, killing men and capturing their women. Bonus points if you can choose to kill her husband/brother/whatever and take the woman and the game acknowledges this - it makes a difference in dialogue or her reaction etc.

The best I've seen was Mount And Blade Warband : Dickplomacy Mod. Cool stuff, you could kidnap travelling peasants, take over castles and take the noble women but it is a mod and so it was kinda bland. It's the best I've seen but who knows what you degenerates will come up with.

I'm NOT a fan of Japanese games but I'll take what I can get lol.

Last edited:

theasylum123

Apr 3, 2018
haven't played it yet, but pretty sure that's what Vae Victis - Khan: Conquer, Ravish, Breed is about.

also, my next game, Greiya: Seven Kingdoms (coming in Jan) has that theme, but the protagonist doesn't keep the slaves himself, instead giving them to his commanders - who are all women. It's lezdom focused
I'll check it out. Looks interesting.

Best of luck for your upcoming game. Can we double team em btw?

Reactions: Greiya Archives

Greiya Archives

first rate degenerate
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2022
I'll check it out. Looks interesting.

Best of luck for your upcoming game. Can we double team em btw?
if you mean my game, there will be many FFM scenes, where one woman is dominating another, while the protagonist is mostly neutral in this. Usually in those scenes, it's the sub woman serving the dom woman and protagonist, basically, with the protagonist being passive.

metexxx

Oct 27, 2018
You can pillage and take women in that game??? How? I've been playing it for awhile now.
The entire game is about being the owner of an arcology that deals in slave business lmao. Lots of events about just taking other people's slaves and stuff

Oct 19, 2020
The entire game is about being the owner of an arcology that deals in slave business lmao. Lots of events about just taking other people's slaves and stuff
Yeah but that's like a paragraph or two, with some variations. It's not really the focus of the game and the event is based on RNG. Not really what OP is asking for.

I'm not sure if slaves in FC are obtained through war, I remember it being market-based, which is why I didn't mention it.
It's a slave business/management game, there are conflicts in the game where you acquire slaves but they're "menial slaves" aka slaves with no profiles or character. They're just a statistic that mans your factories, farms, or satisfies your citizenry's sexual desires as fuckdolls.

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin