VN Ren'Py Completed Pillow [v1.0] [Iceridlah Games]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Yes I'm here to confirm they were in fact intended to be brother and sister of blood relation. I even tweaked and shaped their models side by side to make sure they looked related. Based on a true story of a real brother and sister in Spain who were unusually close. In one of their periscope streams the sister was putting on makeup in the bathroom in a bra and the brother really did get an erection and she really did make fun of him for it. Him using her butt for a pillow was also true. This game was meant to be a what if type thing. What if those two were having sex?!

View attachment 416119
For me, your best work. :love:

Iceridlah

Game Developer
Jun 19, 2017
I'm afraid to ask if My New Roommate, The Seed and My Best Friend's Family are also true stories... ;)
Nearly everything in my games was based on something true. I do have a friend I play online games with who has a hot big breasted blonde mother for example.

Even the part about a guy (not me, a friend) finding naked pictures of his mom and him jerking off looking at them was based on a true story.

Matilda's cat thing was based on my ex gf who also acted that way. Tom and Elle dancing awkwardly on the porch was based on the same real girl.

Matilda being shy while talking about sex but crazy horny when it came to the act was based on another ex gf.

I really shouldn't say much more than that.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes