strifera

Oct 22, 2017
Just FYI, but you can only go on 5 dates per day (only one girl notifies you of this and shows you how many dates you've been on that day unless the game's been updated since I've played), the shopkeeper and the girl in the bottom left of the forest have night dates that conflict and therefore can't be dated on the same day, and you should absolutely take the money to start with because there is no engaging way to grind for anything, so it's literally just a time saver to keep you from having to spam fish or go mushroom hunting. They *aren't* minigames.

armedlord

Apr 25, 2020
...there's something bugging me about this game and its name...like I remember playing it and thinking 'this ain't exactly going to fly on F95zone'.

Reactions: SuzukiPK

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
OK how does Harem and Pimp work together? Did someone goof and it should be NTR and Pimp?
Because in the west... harem seems to be a bad word, so the company who did the western release used pimp instead.

The title of the game actually is "Harem Island" only the western release changed the name.

Reactions: Gameil

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Huh, WinDef detects trojan casdet!rfn from the download; might be a false positive, from what I know of the ! but anyone else get this too?
Might just be one of the files in it, but *shrugs*

Reactions: qie_quick

dramu

Aug 14, 2019
Because in the west... harem seems to be a bad word, so the company who did the western release used pimp instead.

The title of the game actually is "Harem Island" only the western release changed the name.
Someone please educate me on this. I'm not a native English speaker but I've always thought I'm pretty good.

"Harem" is seriously a worse word than "pimp"? I'd think "pimp" or "pimping" has like a 1000x worse connotation than harems.

Last edited:

aklik

Mar 24, 2018
How to get different endings? I got true ending.
I also got only true so far, but I think it would be
1) bad - nobody
2) normal - shopkeeper - likely correct answers during the date
3) good - Elly - 5 dates with her?
4) true - harem
upd - just got a normal end - loaded to 6th day tried to go on a date with shopkeeper and skip 7th day
ended up alone but we departed on good terms.

Last edited:

sle3pz

Jul 3, 2019
Here's Unlock the Bonus Room + All Endings
4th Save Low Popularity
5th Save Max Popularity

Last edited:

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018
Someone please educate me on this. I'm not a native English speaker but I've always thought I'm pretty good.

"Harem" is seriously a worse word than "pimp"? I'd think "pimp" or "pimping" has like a 1000x worse connotation than harems.
It's not a worse word by a long shot. My assumption is that western audience does not accept as easily the cliche of Japansese games and novels that is Harem... and pimp, which implies compeltely different dynamic in the relationship, was chosen as a suitable replacement for some reason I can't fathom.