Unity Completed Pinball Groupies [Final] [Motodestructo]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Silverman00

Jul 12, 2020
I'm convinced the 3rd (Mime girl) level was designed by Satan. It's somehow both one of the most infuriating pinball setups I've ever experienced, and also one of the least interesting.

Reactions: Black B

Motodestructo

Dec 30, 2021
Hi, I made this game. The mime level (level 3) was recently updated to be not so hellish. Purchasing the game on steam gets you that and all future updates. Alternatively if you're just out of pocket at the moment contact me on steam and we'll see about getting you a steam key. I'd hate for you to have to play a pirated version of the release with all bugs intact and no updates. I'd much rather you have a final product. Thanks for playing it regardless.

Motodestructo

Reactions: Yukisyoma

the_decider

Nov 21, 2018
I'm convinced the 3rd (Mime girl) level was designed by Satan. It's somehow both one of the most infuriating pinball setups I've ever experienced, and also one of the least interesting.
for real, that level was hell.

Game is kinda fun, music is good. Art is kinda nice. But man these levels are brutal. They're all basically identical, and some of the art it's hard to distinguish what's in the background vs the parts. Also the physics are lacking. Fun time waster but I'd love some better level design. Hard for me to complain though, I don't know how to code pinball.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes