4.40 star(s) 27 Votes

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
It's one of the most important parts of the game, the female character models in this are solid. Julia, Jasmine and the 3rd girl in the latest episode. The male models are lagging behind a bit in terms of quality but still it's a high standard. Also the dev has refrained from out of proportion bimbos (nothing against bimbos).
None of the male models look like they're 12 years old, so that puts them in the 1% of the 1% imo.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
What I meant is that, Julia on the path of trust, one says another does!! Example: in the scene when Julia goes to drink coffee with Cornell and Rufus, she tells Mc to be quiet because she won't do anything silly, and when she returns after 30 minutes, she proudly tells him that Rufus has been looking non-stop at her boobs and that he liked the attention, after which he tells Mc that he thinks it's funny that Cornell was jealous when Rufus groped her ass when he hugged her.

Since when a Julia who loves Mc behaves like an ordinary whore and lets all the newcomers touch her and she likes it?
First things first. On none of the paths did Julia have sex with someone for money, so stop calling her a whore and a prostitute.

Moving on to the kitchen scene with Rufus. Julia didn't do anything. Rufus looked at her. She admitted that it made her feel good that someone felt she was attractive, which is a normal feeling. She hugged him, which is an innocent move among friends. Finally, Rufus grabbed her. And he was immediately shut down by Cornell. More than likely, if Cornell had not done so, Julia would have. So what did Julia do wrong in this scene? Be an attractive woman? How dare she!

1) When Julia was invited to Rufus's party, she did not refuse the proposal, and said that she would think about it (even if she tells Mc later that she does not go without him)
Why isn't she allowed to talk to her boyfriend about going to a birthday party? Especially if her boyfriend is going with her?

2) Julia is already thinking that anything could happen at Rufus' party, that is, it is clear that Julia knows something sexual will happent at the party. From where to where, when you are invited to someone's birthday party, you have to think about something like this, if you don't have this in mind?
From my point of view, if Julia loved and was truly faithful to MC, she should not even put this problem on the path of trust. If he was on the path of corruption, it was something else.
What kind of birthday parties do you go to? Mine are usually about gifts and cake, maybe some pizza and beer. Sex is almost never a part of it. Thinking that a birthday party has to be something sexual by default is just a very strange assumption.

3) When Mc goes down to the kitchen and listens to the conversation between Julia, Cornell and Rufus, When Rufus tells Julie to invite Mc to the party, Julia doesn't tell him that Mc is her friend (even if Rufus knows that she's a fake girlfriend only). Also in the kitchen, Julia is silent and accepts that Cornell should take her in his arms as if she were really his girlfriend and not MC's girlfriend.
Remember that Jasmine is still there. Julia and Cornell do not know that Jasmine already knows about the fake relationship. This is why they started the act and why they are continuing the act. They keep it going even a couple of days later when Cornell's mom and Jamine leave, too. Cornell accidentally revealed that Julia wasn't his real gf but probably didn't want to risk them saying something to MC with Jasmine around. (Did that reveal happen on this path or one of the others?)

After seeing Mc, Julia tells Mc that she likes to be the center of attention and that she is very excited. Turns her on what? that she will be fucked at Rufus' party and that the preview lets Rufus rub her ass? instead of staying with Mc (whom he claims to love), he leaves and stays with Cornell and Rufus?
She is turned on because she feels attractive by the men looking at her. Most birthday parties don't involve fucking and she had no control over Rufus grabbing her butt during a hug. And MC said it was cool if she kept hanging out because the party was still happening even if he needed to sit down for a bit due to his injury.

4) Julia leaves for a whole day without even giving a message to Mc to inform him of this. You said he was counting on Jasmine to tell him, but Jasmine is not Mc's girlfriend.

What would it be like for your girlfriend to leave for a whole day and rely on a stranger to tell you where she is? This explanation sound stupid to me, honestly.
Because it would look suspicious for Julia to go wake up MC to tell him that she was going to work with her "boyfriend" (Cornell) in front of Cornell's mother.

Also, if you are really describing the "path of trust" (as you call it), then why would MC have any reason not to trust Julia? On this path she hasn't done anything wrong and probably didn't know that she wouldn't have a signal on her cell phone all day. She probably just figured she would try to sneak away to call or text later, when Cornell's mom wasn't standing there watching her, but then didn't have the opportunity.

Generally speaking, though, I don't own my significant other. Even if they don't do exactly what I might prefer every time. That's just how having a healthy adult relationship works. At some point, you have to just simply believe that they're not fucking other people every time they leave your sight. If you can't handle this, don't be in a relationship.

redoubt27

Mar 6, 2024
First things first. On none of the paths did Julia have sex with someone for money, so stop calling her a whore and a prostitute.

Moving on to the kitchen scene with Rufus. Julia didn't do anything. Rufus looked at her. She admitted that it made her feel good that someone felt she was attractive, which is a normal feeling. She hugged him, which is an innocent move among friends. Finally, Rufus grabbed her. And he was immediately shut down by Cornell. More than likely, if Cornell had not done so, Julia would have. So what did Julia do wrong in this scene? Be an attractive woman? How dare she!

Why isn't she allowed to talk to her boyfriend about going to a birthday party? Especially if her boyfriend is going with her?

What kind of birthday parties do you go to? Mine are usually about gifts and cake, maybe some pizza and beer. Sex is almost never a part of it. Thinking that a birthday party has to be something sexual by default is just a very strange assumption.

Remember that Jasmine is still there. Julia and Cornell do not know that Jasmine already knows about the fake relationship. This is why they started the act and why they are continuing the act. They keep it going even a couple of days later when Cornell's mom and Jamine leave, too. Cornell accidentally revealed that Julia wasn't his real gf but probably didn't want to risk them saying something to MC with Jasmine around. (Did that reveal happen on this path or one of the others?)

She is turned on because she feels attractive by the men looking at her. Most birthday parties don't involve fucking and she had no control over Rufus grabbing her butt during a hug. And MC said it was cool if she kept hanging out because the party was still happening even if he needed to sit down for a bit due to his injury.

Because it would look suspicious for Julia to go wake up MC to tell him that she was going to work with her "boyfriend" (Cornell) in front of Cornell's mother.

Also, if you are really describing the "path of trust" (as you call it), then why would MC have any reason not to trust Julia? On this path she hasn't done anything wrong and probably didn't know that she wouldn't have a signal on her cell phone all day. She probably just figured she would try to sneak away to call or text later, when Cornell's mom wasn't standing there watching her, but then didn't have the opportunity.

Generally speaking, though, I don't own my significant other. Even if they don't do exactly what I might prefer every time. That's just how having a healthy adult relationship works. At some point, you have to just simply believe that they're not fucking other people every time they leave your sight. If you can't handle this, don't be in a relationship.
I agree with you.
And probably the biggest factor, Julia is feeding Peter's jealous lust as part of the "game"...
She's gently teasing him, as she has been all story, with the what could happen at the party comment.
She's not overtly saying how would you like to watch me get gang banged...:ROFLMAO:

Unlike the "bull" path in Lost in Paradise where Eva is 100% faithful, this story has no "bull" path.
This story is closer to the cuckold path in Lost in Paradise, where Eva, even if you keep her "faithful", pushes it a little farther than Julia is allowed in this one...

Last edited:

drakov

Sep 25, 2023

"First things first. On none of the paths did Julia have sex with someone for money, so stop calling her a whore and a prostitute.

Moving on to the kitchen scene with Rufus. Julia didn't do anything. Rufus looked at her. She admitted that it made her feel good that someone felt she was attractive, which is a normal feeling. She hugged him, which is an innocent move among friends. Finally, Rufus grabbed her. And he was immediately shut down by Cornell. More than likely, if Cornell had not done so, Julia would have. So what did Julia do wrong in this scene? Be an attractive woman? How dare she!"

Do you know what the word to "behave like "means? I said that she behaved like an ordinary whore, not that she is an ordinary whore, because in this way she has not done anything with Cornell, although the next day she was absent almost the whole day and no one knows what really happened, we can only let's speculate.

As long as all the men around her allow themselves to touch her ( she doesn't stop them and doesn't show her indignation at their behavior )and look at her like a piece of meat, ready to be eaten (yes, Julia is very beautiful, it's not her fault that she is admired, but Jasmine is also very beautiful, but she compared to Julia is a strong woman and she likes to lead, not to be led, just as Julia likes to be led and to be easily influenced by stories told by excited men , whose only purpose is to get into her panties and not only that ) she participates in their behavior indirectly or direcly.

Tell me, please, where does Julia say that Cornell stopped Rufus? She says that Cornell was just jealous, not that he stopped Rufus.
On the contrary, Julia says that Rufus and Cornell actions excited her and that she is all wet , even earlier, when Rufus danced with her, she felt very awkward about the compliments made by Rufus. Can you explain to me what Dev's logic was (because I see that you are also a DEV), when in a few hours Julia changed her state from feeling awkward to being excited by Rufus' compliments , groping and Cornell's jealousy !!

Friend, what loving girlfriend behaves like this? in the attach you will find a print screen with what I say.

We will see in the next Update how much Cornell will stop Rufus, if Julia and Mc choose to go to the party.
The scene with Rufus reminds me of a scene from the movie Pretty Woman in which Julia Roberts played (such a rare coincidence of names :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ).

By the way, you only saw part of my explanations, because the Police of F95 deleted a lot of comments yesterday, not only mine but also those of others.
I won't reply to the rest of your comments because there is no point.

What I wanted to point out is that DEV, because of the rush to release the Update, messed things up a bit. Honestly, if I was on the path of sharing, it really was a great scene and I totally agreed with it. But the scene we are talking about is on the path of trust!!!

I like NTR games and I'm not a hater, like others are.

Take care and Happy Ester if you are Orthodox!!

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 27 Votes