4.40 star(s) 27 Votes

King Wan

Mar 13, 2022
Ii think he will release t during next week. Mostly 10 days after he releses preview pics...thats how he did in the past...its just a assumption based on previous releases
Let’s hope you’re right. You are a patron after all. But if it’s the 28th we expect you to post it here on Monday 29th! ;);):ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Puma1978

Big Rooster

Engaged Member
Mar 16, 2018
I cannot find Julia’s lingerie asset, not on f95 or renderosity and I browsed every single lingerie set. I found an approximation but I’m hoping Big Rooster might have a clue.
I'm looking for them too, if I find them I will post them in this thread

Reactions: King Wan

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I'm looking for them too, if I find them I will post them in this thread
Just because of interest..what tools are u using for making renders and if u talk of assets where are u searching?
I am not a creative educated person but would like to try it in next time...

Big Rooster

Engaged Member
Mar 16, 2018
Just because of interest..what tools are u using for making renders and if u talk of assets where are u searching?
I am not a creative educated person but would like to try it in next time...
I render with DAZ3D edit in GIMP convert and touch-up with PS Express. Daz's and websites are hard to navigate so I browse assets on

Reactions: Puma1978

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Doesn't seem to be working as I don't see any kind of gallery option appearing with it installed. Also, the included instructions just make things more confusing.

"Warning: Mod is not meant to be played with, remember to remove it after using it!"

What exactly is this supposed to mean? Are we not supposed to play the game with the files simply added to the game's directory?

Big Rooster

Engaged Member
Mar 16, 2018
here's another potential path...
Cornell bangs Julia, the two guys bang Jasmine & her friend along with Cornuto, Jasmine & her friend excuse themselves ostensibly to "powder their noses" leaving Cornuto and the two guys, and the two guys start banging the sissyfied Cornuto, while Jasmines friend joins Cornell and Jasmine watches and records the two guys spitroasting Cornuto ;)

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Wow... Where did that come from ! Looking at the teasers it seems we will have action in different places. Cornell has Julia in 2 different bedrooms ?? WE also see Julia riding Cornell ( Looks like on the roof) with Rufus next to her..and the MC. Can't wait to see what is going to happen ... and to whom. ( Maybe another render ??? Dimajio333 , Horny men want to know !

• Haha
Reactions: Big Rooster

Big Rooster

Engaged Member
Mar 16, 2018
Wow... Where did that come from ! Looking at the teasers it seems we will have action in different places. Cornell has Julia in 2 different bedrooms ?? WE also see Julia riding Cornell ( Looks like on the roof) with Rufus next to her..and the MC. Can't wait to see what is going to happen ... and to whom. ( Maybe another render ??? Dimajio333 , Horny men want to know !
P Diddy

• Haha
Reactions: Surprise & Delight

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Can still hope..... He was sick early in the month... so he will probably be a couple days later.
Yeah and game is getting complicated in coding too and Dev is used to update all paths for every release not only one like other devs...stiill a lot of work to do.

4.40 star(s) 27 Votes