VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Pineapple Express [v1.0] [Dimajio333]

1. 3.00 star(s)

WuzzyFuzzy

We're going in reverse....

Most importantly, and obvious, is the plot/story execution has become a mess of misdirection and lack of focus. Needless, confusing interruptions in story progression has started leading to more and more frustration.

Technical:
    - CG is dated. The skin tones of the black participants is way off.
    - No audio or foley.
    - Animations have slightly improved, but could use more.
    - Coding is acceptable. No bugs or errors.

Style:
    - Language is a big problem. The translation/editing is largely free from misspelling or grammatical mistakes, but much of the word choice simply doesn't fit in modern English. Then the author attempts to throw is some street slang on occasion and it simply falls flat.
    - MC communications are verbose. Stating and/or thinking the same things over and over again.
    - Like an overwrought telenovela. Too much melodrama to be credible. The MC gets nervous and falls down? More than once. Characters holding their hands to their faces like a sweet 16 picture from 40 years ago. All these things come together to diminish any sense of realism.

This one may set a record for the most interrupted sex scenes...well, unless it's the MC, as he can behave as he wishes. Same old song and dance......
  2. 5.00 star(s)

darmoe

This is one of the best NTR games.
    Story and plot - well thought of and written
    Renders - great
    Music - good
    Content - good for every update so far
    This NTR also have the added spice of white girl with black guy. The dev deserves a lot of praise for his efforts, hard work and timely update every month.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Big Rooster

A well thought out game. Tried and true subject, this developer is making improvements with every new game they release. Some people will complain about the premise of this type of game, make their opinions the center of their critique, and rate it a one star. IMHO you should disregard such rubbish.
    This game plays with your emotions and if you are apt to identify with the MC you will get your feelings hurt. So if you don't like the NTR aspect, this game might be not for you. But if you do, play it, and make your own opinions.
    Ratings:1 - 10
    Graphics:6 Passable but needs improvement
    Story:6 Simplistic and predictable but not bad
    Dialog:6 Good. Some clunky translations, but they add to the games charm
    Game Play:9 No errors so far and easy to navigate
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Surprise & Delight

I have been following the developer since "Sharing My Fiance." He is truly a master of the genre and this is my favorite game of any adult genre (not jsut NTR).

The graphics are very well done. Most importantly, the MC's fiance is gorgeous.

The dialogue is particularly strong. The characters sound like they actually know the people that they are talking to, their friends and loved ones. This is sadly not as common as one might like in adult gaming.

Finally, the strongest point is the plot. The choices presented are logical and have real consequences. The characters' actions and reactions all make sense in the context of the story. No one seems to act outside of the character/personality established for each of them pretty early in the game.

Definitely 5-star game and I look forward to continuing to play future updates.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

sofuckyyy

Great game with exceptional writing and good CGs/Animations. The story actually makes sense and the corruption is pretty gradual and not rushed at all which is something most games cant seem to do for some reason. The only real downside is the lack of content at the moment but hopefully it will continue to get updates going forward.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Squikie

A pretty decent game. You can choose yourself how far you want your girlfriend to go and the scenarios are pretty hot, but it has this annoying wiff that your friend somewhat planned this whole thing in order to sleep with your girlfriend which kinda annoys me, but that might just be me reading into something that isnt there. Hopefully it all turns out to be wholesome and sexy fun for all parties
  7. 5.00 star(s)

cawa23

One of the top 3 ntr games ill played this year!!!
    Where do I start. First things first.
    It's not just that the developer is churning out one banger after the other, no, he really knows his stuff, which will be appreciated by all those who love and have played this genre. everything is really coherent, you get your money's worth both visually and when it comes to the atmosphere. all the plots and plot twists are mega well thought out. really great dude all the best for the future Dimajio333 and don't stop what you're doing.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Widecker257

It is an awesome game. I like the storyline a lot. Good potential for development. In the NTR games, this is a type of story I like the most. Can't wait for more.
    Pros -
    The story paths are good.
    I like the path where MC has the option to fool around with another girl.
    Also, the FMC actually asks for permission before going further. I hope that this will continue to be in the game.
    Cons -
    Dialogue can be better, there are multiple AI that can generate similar sentences. Using those can improve the dialogue quality.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

packard1928

Excellent. This is a well thought out game . The plot has 2 path with chances to split further. THe point of these games is to keep you entertained. This does exactly that. This is his 5th game I think. All have been well done .
  10. 5.00 star(s)

sleepybubbly

A very good game with excellent understanding of its core fetish, good storytelling and lots of sexy renders. There is room for improvement regarding the look of the interface bcs it could get more polished - but in my opinion it is far more important to be sexy - and that it is!
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Marvin90

really good

Like all of his games, the slow burn and build up is really well done

Almost perfectly executed NTR so far. Can't wait for more!

I am waiting for this one to finish and of course Lost in Paradise (the same dev is working on it)
  12. 5.00 star(s)

AstaSilva69

Gameplay - its a Renpy visual novel with a handful of choices that influence corruption points. As of now, the choices have more influence than the points. For example if you interrupt some bedroom excitement, they walk out fully clothed but if you let it all continue, they walk out in their underwear. I imagine when we hit the late game, the corruption points will have more influence than the clothing.

Story - Loan your wife to a guy for a weekend, then it gets extended to one week. Apparently there will be a pool party with possible topless babes. Its well written and believable aside from a few typos and grammar errors.

Audio - One piano track the whole game, pretty plain

Sexiness - That's why I'm giving it five stars. The wife is a total babe and the dude you're loaning her too a muscular older man who knows to handle women. I like this a lot. I want to see more of her, in more sex positions, with more facial expressions, and more everything! She's a babe!
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Sieglinnde

I really like this game... Because it mixes swinging with NTR in a very good way...
    For example: (SPOILER)
    In one scene where your wife and the friend leave the room in their underwear and your friend tries to explain why but it seems like an excuse and it gives him (the player) that idea of thinking they did something there... That's a great way to create a situation
    And also when: (SPOILER)
    They kissed and they went "further" into the kiss and I chose not to interfere
    I really like that kind of things... I wish there were more of those situations that aimed more at NTR than swinging, though I know most of the stories made by this dev are Swinging.... Still, I look forward to the next update
  14. 4.00 star(s)

asplly97

Till verion 0.4,

Story wise a unique game. A must try for NTR fans.
    Plot Pacing is also good.

The renders are also good. The wife could have been a bit more busty but it will do. The story should get exciting in future.

Overall a good game and worth your time.
    Support the game and dev if you can.
  15. 1.00 star(s)

Donjoe81

Pineapple Express [P.1 v0.3]

There´s not much content yet, so I can only rate what I see now.
    I´m not sure why people rate this game so high, when it just doesn´t offer anything significant.
    The "Story" is piss poor and relies on the same lame ass stereotypical premise of a black guy taking the wife away.
    Another thing that makes the story suck is that there´s no build up to the story at all, and the wife and his friend just start making out right away, and the choices you take don´t matter.
    I guess the "story" is already over and we just gonna see some sex scenes between the wife and the friend and that´s pretty much it. So there´s not much else at this point you could do really.
    The Character Models are average at best and are nothing to write home about.
    There´s not a lot of content yet, but the Dev pretty much threw everything out the window after the first 5 minutes of this version.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

King22422

Good start. Storyline: I like it. Let's see where this leads. You can decide for yourself how far the wife should go.
    Storyline: 5/5
    Game play: 5/5
    Model: 5/5
    Rendering: 5/5
    Good game with a slightly different idea of cuckolding/cheating/sharing

I have ver. 0.9 played and I have to say, this is the best NTR game I have played so far. The story gets better and a little crazier from update to update. Just the right mix. I can recommend it to every NTR lover.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

ondrey

some great potential, wife model is wonderful, plot-wise a well-trodden path, exciting nonetheless. as of now I like it more than developer's other projects. ending is weirdly abrupt in the current version.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Ratings for this Game:

PROS

+ Nice Characters
    + Good Story
    + Long Game Play
    + Different Characters

CONS
    -Nothing.

STORY: 5/5
    The Story starts off Good with some Information on the Couple and best friend, and getting to know the friends family.

Gameplay: 5/5
    Gameplay is easy going and easy to understand, the female characters are sexy, the gameplay reminds me of other games that I have played before.

CONCLUSION: 5/5
    The Game starts pretty good, even though the story is just starting off.. I will see how the Game progresses in the future, but what I see so far is pretty good. if the updates come in regular then it is worthy of my support in the future.

RECOMMENDATION (Update).
    This Game came a Long way since its release, and I must say that after Version 0.85 this Game was Just Great, with no Bullshit Playing.
    Worth the Download & support