VN Unity Completed Pink Dreams 2: My Day with AIaka [Final] [Digital Phoenix UG]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
bA3b7m.png

Overview:
The player wakes up together with his cute and sexy GF AIaka and lives through a day with her, with many hot situations.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-20
Release Date: 2024-01-15
Developer: Digital Phoenix UG
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Pink Dreams: Bikini Date with AIaka
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1srSnB.png 8_8umW.png vDGIce.png vFtBZd.png ko_m1c.png W7TMk0.png rscV1E.png +r6+CG.png

Last edited by a moderator:

BenniK

May 14, 2017
It's kind of sad. There are so many powerful tools to create real scenes.
This ist just the first Picture spits out after some basic prompting, no finishing like fixing the crooked hands.
Made my version of it, there are many possibilities to give these pictures an individual touch.
vDGIce.png

Last edited:

Gorm13

Aug 19, 2017
It's kind of sad. There are so many powerful tools to create real scenes.
This ist just the first Picture spits out after some basic prompting, no finishing like fixing the crooked hands.
Made my version of it, there are many possibilities to give these pictures an individual touch.
Sure, but that would take a modicum of effort.

Reactions: joehoe

JayTac

Oct 5, 2017
This isn't a game, it's an AI generated picture gallery pretending to be a Kinetic Novel.
I'd have assumed the text was by ChatGPT, but it has too many errors and sounds too unnatural for that.
The upside is that we can thankfully filter out all this low effort garbage via the AI art tag now.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Why do these guys never use stable diffusion's filters? Like if you want to use AI because you're too broke to hire an artist, sure. I really don't mind. I work with AIs, I'm not bought into the litany of misinformation surrounding them these days. But bog-standard SD generations are boring, and you're cooking them too long if you're getting that outline effect.

Like, seriously. Sit down and play around with it. Try out the Traditional Media tag. Crayons, oil paints, charcoal - anything to stand out. You're trying to sell a product, why the fuck aren't you even painting it?

Look at this shit, I generated this shit myself like 6-7 months ago. AI's gone miles since then, and you can't make something that isn't two times worse?

joy.png

• Angry
Reactions: NukeUmbrella

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
If people would take some other then the basic assets for their AI creations and spend at least some time cleaning it up and checking for errors, then it might have some apeal.
Never mind cleaning up. It's the same model using the same poses as his other game (not all that important), in some cases the same image with just the clothes being different (but the recycling is). Even the same fucked up fingers to make it obvious. Ultimately being why I always autoignore AIcg games. Bout the only place I'm fine with AI 'art' (I'll never call using an app someone else wrote that scraped someone else's style being an 'artist') is when it's used to generate backgrounds, settings and such. But not for the main chars and npc models.

s1im

Jun 26, 2018
You go with Alaka to various places at school, she strips naked, and you fuck her.

No choices to make. It's a Visual Novel in the purest sense, in that you just read it and see the pics.

sheepinpanic

Dec 14, 2018
Are these all drawn by AI?
count the fingers :D
there are a lot of platforms where you can create AI images with a simple prompt. And thats it. They type in a 2 line prompt, put them into a folder and run renpy over and call it a "game" - and worse: themself an artist. I wonder why they do a game at all if they are not willing to put at least a minimum of efford in it. I love developers like Caribdis, who really put a lot of work into their game and you see beautiful, lively characters, a good and deep story and sex scenes which actually looks like ones.
This girl I saw in dozent of other games, barely altered. It is practically a clone. If I need something like this I do it myself. These 5 minutes is not worth the download...

Crowza

Oct 25, 2020
count the fingers :D
there are a lot of platforms where you can create AI images with a simple prompt. And thats it. They type in a 2 line prompt, put them into a folder and run renpy over and call it a "game" - and worse: themself an artist. I wonder why they do a game at all if they are not willing to put at least a minimum of efford in it. I love developers like Caribdis, who really put a lot of work into their game and you see beautiful, lively characters, a good and deep story and sex scenes which actually looks like ones.
This girl I saw in dozent of other games, barely altered. It is practically a clone. If I need something like this I do it myself. These 5 minutes is not worth the download...
Money obviously. What other reason is there? People want to make money putting in the least amount of effort and cost possible if it's available and AI has allowed that dream to come true for alot of these so called "devs".

BenniK

May 14, 2017
True, it´s the standard output.
I used img2img and impainting to sort the classroom a bit and change the face, just to get rid of the generic standard face.
The hardest part is to get the setting right, if you got it you can start generating pictures.
The only thing you can't avoid are deviations in the picture, so every picture needs manual work to make it "right".

Reactions: Karnewarrior

iLoveHiuchidaniMei

Sep 30, 2021
The only thing you can't avoid are deviations in the picture, so every picture needs manual work to make it "right".
Yea but sadly many are like: "Meh, fuck it, good enough" or can´t even tell that something is wrong. I have nothing against using AI to make Art and stuff (although its a bit weird, since Art is a personal thing imo but I digress) but you have to use AI well to NOT make it look weird or too generic.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote