Hmerron

Jan 3, 2021
im probably in a minority, but i wish we could also be a female, i know not many people are into that but there is little to no female to female games.

just a thought, looks good anyway :)

Reactions: Skyedge

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Shoot, I've created most of this project on Win, but then made some changes on Linux, and from some reason, it changed all ' to _, most of them I've changed, but those must have slipped, sorry, will release hotfix today
Many OS's don't like apostrophes in file paths. To avoid issues, it's usually best to avoid them (and spaces) and stick to alphanumeric characters, -, and _

Dubinek

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Hoping that you will make an online version of the game for the little guys with no laptops.. |fingerscrossed|
It's one of the goals of the Patreon, to make an online version. But I might create online version earlier.I will see

Dubinek

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Hey all, first of all, thank you for kind words. Hope you enjoy the first batch of content, this one was just to start those storylines, and proof of concept that you will actually enjoy this game! :)

I've released day one hotfix, you can find on the discord server, or just here:

Reactions: dalin55738

psyco0

Oct 4, 2017
reporting a bug which has an easy fix.
I went to Dr Steven's room and the video did not load. I looked at the file structure and noticed that the folders are labeled as "Dr Steven_s" while the code has them as "Dr Steven's". Renaming the folders in the file system resolved the issue.

Reactions: Armelle69

Dubinek

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
reporting a bug which has an easy fix.
I went to Dr Steven's room and the video did not load. I looked at the file structure and noticed that the folders are labeled as "Dr Steven_s" while the code has them as "Dr Steven's". Renaming the folders in the file system resolved the issue.
Yes, thanks. You can also find hotfix for this just above your post! :) enjoy

dalin55738

Feb 19, 2021
I really dig this! I left a review because I personally think too many of these sorts of games have too much text and not enough visual storytelling. I really like the layout of all the interface items and the relatively large amount of media (especially videos).

Hope to see more!

Dubinek

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
banner.jpg
Overview:
Pink Whale Clinic is an HTML life simulator set in the city of Harvik. You are a newly graduated MD on your journey to save the clinic from decline. You moved in with your girlfriend to an apartment, from which you will start exploring the world around you. Will you stay faithful for Madison, or you will try every apple in the tree? Choice is yours.​

Thread Updated: 2021-03-10
Release Date: 2021-02-16
Developer: Dubinek -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
All: - -
Online:

Screenshot from 2021-03-10 14-41-22.png Screenshot from 2021-03-10 14-41-45.png Screenshot from 2021-03-10 14-42-02.png Screenshot from 2021-03-10 14-41-05.png

Reactions: Henry73au

nazuky

Jan 23, 2018
I don't know if I do something wrong or else but the laptop says that to meet heather I must do some yoga before work and I do so many times but nothing happens...

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes