DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
362266_1563414921592.png

Overview:
Heyho, you funky sexy arcade adventurer! Ready your balls, get a highscore and UNLEASH THE TENTACLES!

Thread Updated: 2019-07-28
Release Date: 2018-05-20
Developer: Dezue
Censored: no
Version: 0.6.9 Alpha
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instalation:

Changes-log:
Play it with Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

f8812b6ebe68658c43fc75d93ba7a1a3.png 1564281267_1.png 1564281281_2.png f8812b6ebe68658c43fc75d93ba7a1a3.png

Last edited:

yehweh

Sep 24, 2017
When I run the game I see a quick loading screen (1 or 2 seconds) but then the page is just blank.
Any ideas what to do?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
A single image of the TYPE of arcade game would be a bit more useful than the two that are up. I kinda like the art. but I'd rather know what I'm playing.

Edit: Went to the patreon, then went to public, and found that it was on newgrounds. Its just a plinko game. And if you manage to aim for one of the two stripping witches, they go completely blackened when you hit them a fourth time, lol.
There's nothing here.

I feel a bit stupid now. Knowing that its plinko makes the main image make a lot more sense, lol. Maybe I was just too tired last night when it popped up.

Last edited:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Yeah, they have too many games in development, slow progress, sex is behind a patreon paywall...
Yep they have 3 games in development at once with 2 being behind $13 paywall, and one on this Patreon behind a $7 one, its ridiculous. You're not even guaranteed a update for the game you like monthly/bi-monthly. These guys are literally the Activision of Patreon developers, if not worse.

KungFuKitteh2

Jun 9, 2017
Soooo how many v0.1 sexless tech-demos does this dev have up lol. Seems like they just make a new game concept every month or two rather than updating the ones they already have going...

This is giving me whiplash with how many times they plug their patreon in these games. Jesus.

Reactions: Aksusa

effninetyfive

Jan 4, 2019
Soooo how many v0.1 sexless tech-demos does this dev have up lol. Seems like they just make a new game concept every month or two rather than updating the ones they already have going...

This is giving me whiplash with how many times they plug their patreon in these games. Jesus.
It's a shame because I think the art is pretty good (imo) and the games are pretty well made for what little there is. They just need to actually take the time to add content to the games they already have.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
It's a shame because I think the art is pretty good (imo) and the games are pretty well made for what little there is. They just need to actually take the time to add content to the games they already have.
I agree. The art is good. The only game really worth playing though is the Quidget one. I'm pretty sure someone leaked the Sextended version of that once as well. But even then it's not that much of a game. And most of their other works are worse in that regard. Simple games that could be completed in under an hour or feel and play like a mobile game, all with most of the sexual content locked behind a paywall. Such a shame.

klang

Aug 15, 2016
So, wait, this version doesn't have any of the "sextended" stuff? Just want to know before I DL

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote