5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

barnabe400

Jun 14, 2017
SomeOne ?

I animating some short loop animation with some pupular artist's character.You guys can watch this process on Gdrive. I will upload this on

theoneboi

Aug 10, 2020
SomeOne ?

I animating some short loop animation with some pupular artist's character.You guys can watch this process on Gdrive. I will upload this on
Seconding this request. We do have the kemono page that will hopefully keep being updated but it would be preferable to also have someone here subbed to him that will post his stuff here as well as kemono

Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
Maintenance Post

Updating Thread...

Thread Updated!
Added "Brall and Dou Spanking"

Thread Updated.gif
Thank You for your patience!

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
"Brall and Dou Spanking"
Out of curiosity, how does that even work on scales?

Big Boss | Erect Snake

Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
Maintenance Post

Thread Updated!
Added 3 new Videos:
-Pollena & Lake Fingering 720p
-Brall & Qper First Time Anal 720p
-Brall Sad Cat Dance 720p

metal-gear-solid-thumbs-up.gif

Thank you for your patience!

Big Boss | Erect Snake

Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
Sad Cat Dance was pretty cute. Makes me think their odd relationship is more even.
Really hope to see more actual videos like the first. The loops are pretty, but...
They're working on a long video right now with Qper, Lake and Pollena. A few in-progress vids are on their twitter, but mostly on their Patreon. Worth checking out, tbh... Which reminds me... Check front page for a poll.

Reactions: cooldude33

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
They're working on a long video right now with Qper, Lake and Pollena. A few in-progress vids are on their twitter, but mostly on their Patreon. Worth checking out, tbh... Which reminds me... Check front page for a poll.
Are you referring to the selfie recording scenes?
Portals are nice, but Lake's kinda suck when it comes to speed. And all his rings/spots only become one portal, too. Wonder what Pollena's superpower will be.

Big Boss | Erect Snake

Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
Are you referring to the selfie recording scenes?
Portals are nice, but Lake's kinda suck when it comes to speed. And all his rings/spots only become one portal, too. Wonder what Pollena's superpower will be.
Yeah. We'll see how the portals work out with Pollena's plant(?) abilities. I also wonder if Brall will make an appearance during the fight to defend Qper.

Sidenote: I've been avoiding the in-process videos mostly. I don't really want to know what happens until the final release, tbh.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes