5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
I do wonder if people who are on his discord can please start posting the discord exclusive stuff here like this image
I'm in the discord and I don't see that image. I wonder if there's channels for patrons and such that I can't see because I'm not a patron or subbed in any way.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Okay... Valhalla Club was hilarious. Too much greed gets you raped by Johnny Bravo fresh out of the shower, apparently.

Big Boss | Erect Snake

Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
Oh I see. Where did that even come from? Didn't know it was added considering it was never on his twitter
It was a video pinned on the youtube channel. This was PinkShonen's way of demonstrating how they're going to animate going forward.

Big Boss | Erect Snake

Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
can someone share his latest patreon updates?
The latest updates are WIP sketches and simple pencil animation snips (Which you all said to not worry about uploading here on the poll) and the latest update was a text just saying that they're still working on the Choreography animation and it takes time, but they're still giving it their best. That's it. I do, however, have a small animation that I'm loading on the OP of Brall getting her nipple sucked and bit by Pollena.

Reactions: orrayt3x

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Not bad but why they make the characters look so distressed though damn that anal vid seems like she has plenty of lube but still looks like she has an onset of anal fissure or something

theoneboi

Aug 10, 2020
Hey I used an upscaler online to put the 720p Pink Shonen loops in 1080p size
If anyone wants them

theoneboi

Aug 10, 2020
Update. He seems to have added a higher tier for more content. $5. Let's hope the dude posting it to kemono updates his subscription to the new tier
He put up a new animation for this higher tier so it isn't just WIPs. We definitely need whoever is importing to kemono to up their sub to him. And it's definitely HD so yeah another reason

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes