CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
People are going to keep asking about this even after a post like this but whatevs. Let's roll.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Might add more stuff later, maybe not, we'll see.

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
Added v0.5.2 (Bug Fixes) to OP.

Update the download link for this version (it is working for Windows users.) Sorry. thanks
And then messages with a notebook will continue for a long time ...

Reactions: moszter
Dec 13, 2018
So I downloaded the newest version 5.2 for android on apkgamers.org. in the beginning it ask what language to pick. Since I'm an American and I don't know Russian I picked English. The main menu is in English but when I start a new game the whole dialogue is in Russian, so there's a problem with that version. Did anyone else get this problem as well and is there a fix or somewhere I can download the newest version in English....

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
So I downloaded the newest version 5.2 for android on apkgamers.org. in the beginning it ask what language to pick. Since I'm an American and I don't know Russian I picked English. The main menu is in English but when I start a new game the whole dialogue is in Russian, so there's a problem with that version. Did anyone else get this problem as well and is there a fix or somewhere I can download the newest version in English....
We do not have an android version and up to version 0.8 it is NOT PLANNED. All android versions are made by enthusiasts.

Reactions: CursedFlame91

cru

Jul 14, 2017
i was stuck for a good while until i decided to restart.
apparently you can't start the repair ship quest if you don't take any damage in the ship battle. it told me to check the bookshelf, but it never gave me the 1000 gold at triggered the cutscene.

Reactions: CursedFlame91

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
i was stuck for a good while until i decided to restart.
apparently you can't start the repair ship quest if you don't take any damage in the ship battle. it told me to check the bookshelf, but it never gave me the 1000 gold at triggered the cutscene.
1576538482444.png

• Haha
Reactions: cru

gintsu

Aug 18, 2016
in the maze necklace quest as soon as I solve the puzzle the game crashes it has done it 4 times in the same spot.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
in the maze necklace quest as soon as I solve the puzzle the game crashes it has done it 4 times in the same spot.
Hmm, which version are you on?
0.5.2 is buggy as hell, use 0.5, the link is a couple posts back.

But still, if you get the treasure without giving the necklace to the mermaid it still causes an exception.
That one you can ignore and keep playing. Unlike the one with the notebook in 0.5.2

Reactions: MilkyDaddy

gintsu

Aug 18, 2016
I did get the treasure without the help of the mermaid but it doesn't give me a chance to ignore it the game just freezes and closes.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
Hmm, which version are you on?
0.5.2 is buggy as hell, use 0.5, the link is a couple posts back.

But still, if you get the treasure without giving the necklace to the mermaid it still causes an exception.
That one you can ignore and keep playing. Unlike the one with the notebook in 0.5.2
The moderator seems to have updated the link. A working game for windows should be downloaded. Most of the errors above arise due to the use of save.

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
attach a screenshot of the error. If you bypass the quest with a necklace (Ignore the surrender to the mermaid) A game of 100% will give an error - and this is normal, since you ruin the mechanics of the game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Canto Forte
3.30 star(s) 16 Votes