Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
I don't understand how to get board (or wood idk), i've been raiding ships and nothing...

Edit : guess i just needed to complain so i can loot some lol

Reactions: Nikoniko123

Aliumas147

Dec 26, 2018
I don't understand how to get board (or wood idk), i've been raiding ships and nothing...

Edit : guess i just needed to complain so i can loot some lol
Eather raid and raid some more ore there is shop in tortuga but it is long way to open it

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
Hey, Pirates! It's done!

Our game is now available on !

I would like to answer some questions right now:

Game over?
The story of the first part came to a logical end, but we did not have time to implement all the ideas that we had planned, so we decided to release the game in early access.

If I buy the game on steam, will I get all updates for the full version?
Yes, future updates of the first part will be released on steam at the same time as the patreon version.

Why such a price?
We didn't want to deviate from our pricing policy, so we decided to stick to our standard price for a new version of the game (access). Also in the incentive in the game were the events "Halloween" and "Christmas" - They will not be released as separate DLC, they are included in the cost of the game in the incentive.

What's next for us?
At the moment, we have already started working on one big DLC for the first part, it will reveal to us the story of the mysterious past of the "Sea Devil". The DLC will be quite intense both in terms of scenes and plot twists.

Also, in parallel, we will correct and complete everything that we planned with the first part.

After the completion of the DLC, we will present to you the developments (and they already exist) for the continuation of the game (ie the second part).

Also, I want to thank everyone who took part in the development, all the patrons who have been with us all this time! Without you, we would not have reached the release of the first part of the game.

STEAM:

MrBlack ✌

Jun 4, 2017
In Germany, 18+ products are generally blocked. It's not our decision.
[...] so it's very strange to reproach us for restricting access to specific countries.
It was not clear to me who was responsible for this. Sorry!
The fact that Steam doesn't offer 18+ content in Germany is because they don't offer sufficient protection for minors, I found out. Children would easily get 18+ content. That's not supposed to be. And anyone who enables it is liable to prosecution.
But it was your active decision to use this platform and thus lock out a part of the users. That is your right. And it's my right to reproach you for it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ;)
In any case, you can put pressure on Steam that they should improve the protection of minors, because the protection of children is a high good and because you lose revenue.

we even tried to localize the game (machine translation)
Machine translations are usually very poor, so I prefer to play most games in English.
If you don't know deepl yet, give it a try. It achieves the best results of all translators I know thanks to deep learning AI and produces very understandable sentences:

• Red Heart
Reactions: MilkyDaddy

MilkyDaddy

Made with love <3
Game Developer
Oct 6, 2018
But it was your active decision to use this platform and thus lock out a part of the users. That is your right. And it's my right to reproach you for it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ;)
we use not only the steam platform, but also itch io - where you can also get a finished product on an ongoing basis.

It is not realistic to put pressure on steam :D they don't listen not to developers not to users... They are just monopolists who consume ( unfortunately we are powerless here )

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes