Collection Video Pixel Perry collection [2022-09-15] [Pixel-Perry]

zexal2

Mar 14, 2021
View attachment 1743813 Okay first of all why is he writing links on the top i dunno but it's doesnt work anyways xD
BUUUUT it worked on these Futa Train video you guys can check it out too.
Um I think the 'I' is literally the word I for the sentence
the link would be <removed>/3r6K81Y

Reactions: Feses

buttwipe

Jun 9, 2019
View attachment 1743813 Okay first of all why is he writing links on the top i dunno but it's doesnt work anyways xD
BUUUUT it worked on these Futa Train video you guys can check it out too.
Don't think he knows. I've seen other people's patreons have this exact same problem and they weren't aware of it until someone pointed it out to them. With the likelihood of that being higher, now that you've mentioned it

truckdeluxo

Jan 11, 2021
Don't think he knows. I've seen other people's patreons have this exact same problem and they weren't aware of it until someone pointed it out to them. With the likelihood of that being higher, now that you've mentioned it
so wdy think whats gonna happen? leaking stuff are always a bad thing and f95 literally one of the leaker sites. is it “good” thing to do not telling him or is it “bad” for us?

buttwipe

Jun 9, 2019
so wdy think whats gonna happen? leaking stuff are always a bad thing and f95 literally one of the leaker sites. is it “good” thing to do not telling him or is it “bad” for us?
It's no big deal if he knows or not, it's just a small exploit we can use alongisde waiting for people to kindly leak the content here for us.

On that note...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Balkazzaar