Wolf RPG Completed Pixel Town: Akanemachi Mystery 2 [Final] [Sprite Hills]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Oh shit. Finally! I unexpectedly enjoyed the first one, and it's been painful waiting for this.

LimaxDaFox

Sep 27, 2017
I can't seem to find the recollection room. I know it is on the second floor of your home but I still don't find it.

goofusdoofus

Dec 14, 2018
Holy i don't know how long its been since this came out and people ask for this to be translated while 1st game and i think all the other games been translated like right away but this seem like it would never be
Yeeeeeah, there's a reason for that...
Kind of amazed this is posted. There's a subplot in this one that's fucking notorious.

Hananani

Nov 4, 2017
" 1. Change system language for non-Unicode programs to japanese and restat PC, after that export rar with game. "
Can someone give me/us a step-by-step on this one please? much obliged.

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
" 1. Change system language for non-Unicode programs to japanese and restat PC, after that export rar with game. "
Can someone give me/us a step-by-step on this one please? much obliged.
no, it is basic h-game base knowledge, just type what you quoted to a google..

Reactions: Tonkin

Scotty Boyo

Oct 10, 2017
ah yes i remember this game its quite good i hope we can get the new game up on here soon unless i missed it which wouldnt surpise me lol

jbloggsey

Mar 4, 2017
God damn, I didn't even realise there was a third game coming out.. Saw videos of this a while back and held back until it was translated.

Don't know if it's just me, but using winrar, going to Options > Name Encoding > Japanese Shift and then extracting the game and running it with subverts the need to restart to japanese unicode just to extract the game - you might need the language pack installed still, however. This version doesn't have the wonky translation error with everything starting with A too, which is nice.

Reactions: GT74
4.80 star(s) 8 Votes