Wolf RPG - Completed - Pixel Town: Akanemachi Sideshow [v1.01] [Sprite Hills/Kagura Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Comrade BLin

Another great one from Spite Hills.
    The gameplay is similar to the other 2 prequels, so pay attention to details (i love Glaz) help you lots, even finishing the full collection without guide.
    The H-scenes are nice, as always. But it feel too quick to reach sex. Most will skip teasing (the dev knows how to make good teasing, see Tutoring). And H-scenes always happen in or near artificial construction, rarely use the surrounding environment (understandable but with the wide range of kinks they put in the game, i can't see why not)
    Somehow, i feel this game is a little short compare to it predecessor but still a wild ride for a sideshow.
    Support the devs so they can pump out more bangers like this in shorter time, you cheeky pirates!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

saitemaru

waited 3 years for this to get translated and it doesn't disappoint

i liked the 1st game, i liked the 2nd game even more
    and this game is on par with the 2nd, more or less

the progression is still the same, talk with npcs to get hints (usually accompanied by bell sfx) on how to progress
    collect everything before facing the last boss to get good end, otherwise you get bad end, simple as that

the animation quality is still as good as its predecessors, and i feel some scenes are even better even
    the situations Fuu got caught up are mostly different from the 2nd, so if it's variation you want,rejoice

the moaning and plapplap sfx is still as awkward, so yeah, get used to it

map is relatively smaller, important NPCs have "!" mark, h-scenes have heart mark, so backtracking and doing a sweep across the map is easier

all in all, if you enjoyed akanemachi 1 and 2, you will enjoy this too
    if you like dot pixel games in general, you will love this
    if you like slutty girl with glasses, you will nut to this
  3. 5.00 star(s)

cunning_linguist

It's the next installment in the Pixel Town: Akanemachi series! Once again, you play as Fuu from the second game. This time she's joined up with Akame, the long-standing antagonist of the series, as they work together to escape from a mysterious island they find themselves trapped in.

Like the other games in the series, you're tasked with solving the mystery through a series of events within the sandbox. Progress is gauged through your "Virtue," which each area of the game has its own Virtue bar to show your completion rate in that area. Combined with the fact that important NPCs and spots are now given a helpful exclamation point bubble, these quality of life changes make progressing through the game a much smoother experience. As with the other titles, be sure to check your memos and wait for the next day if you're ever stuck.

The dot animation H scenes are great as always with a 32-bit feel that maintains a smooth art style. The Akanemachi series shows not only its consistency as H games but also manage to improve on aspects from the previous title every time.