EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.jpg

Overview:
Fuu has turned her back on her clan and left Akanemachi with her 'big brother' for a holiday destination on a small, scenic island. Everything's looking good... Until they're trapped by a magical barrier and unable to leave. Now Fuu must find the source of the barrier and escape, but the beautiful island has many ugly secrets.
She will need help to both uncover and defeat them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-05-26
Release Date: 2024-05-25
Developer: Sprite Hills -
Publisher: Kagura Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.01
Language: English, Chinese, Japanese
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

Extras:
Walkthrough

smpl1.jpg smpl2.jpg smpl3.jpg smpl4.jpg smpl5.jpg smpl6.jpeg smpl7.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Acropolis

Sep 15, 2022
Was this the series where she tricks a 7yo rape victim into having non-consensual bondage sex with a middle aged man:sick:

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Was this the series where she tricks a 7yo rape victim into having non-consensual bondage sex with a middle aged man:sick:
No, this is the series where an underaged girl got raped and to treat her trauma was taught the pleasures of sex by a middle aged man. So the bondage sex part was consensual, and she got way too into it. The second game was good but that scene in particular made me have to stop playing for a while.

sagesilli

Apr 24, 2018
No, this is the series where an underaged girl got raped and to treat her trauma was taught the pleasures of sex by a middle aged man. So the bondage sex part was consensual, and she got way too into it. The second game was good but that scene in particular made me have to stop playing for a while.
In any case, it was just a prank bro.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Heh thought this dev is dead with their last game and going on purge anyone pirate their game

itthatbetrays

Dec 13, 2018
I should play this because I really liked the first in its simplicity, but the protag lacks the innocent charm of the first girl and I was pleasantly surprised by the beast scene in the first one, but this one lacks the tag.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes