akhulu

Apr 23, 2020
This kagura version is literally worse than the MTL version I played before.
A kid being translated as "young man". Yet they sell the game for this lazy MTL without proofreading

Reactions: MAKE DEEPFAKES

gustop

Aug 11, 2020
Stuck at the beach part, did the trash, the lost child, bathroom, and the camera in the changing room. What else is there?

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Jaxicus666 Behind the school (the same place you find the last soccer ball for the 2nd request).

Stuck at the beach part, did the trash, the lost child, bathroom, and the camera in the changing room. What else is there?
The boy to the top right, find the sparkling glass shards. If he is absent - proceed with the main pillar-hunting quest.

What people here need to understand is that this game is so linear that it might as well be called a Kinetic Novel. When stuck - fortune teller. That is literally all there is to "clearing" it. Aside from a rather obvious bad end.

On a separate note: I think I found how to describe the game in one picture. And feel sorry for the principal. 1716763599782.png

Reactions: Mister Wake

Ark_Kane

Jul 4, 2018
Yes the rest of the game works fine but the point is the beginning has an error screen and we were pointing it out here so there was evidence of the bug.
it is not a mere bug, the file it's looking for literally does not exist. the FOLDER it's meant to be in does not exist, it was never part of the zip file. whoever uploaded forgot to put it in.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sergyo_ml

qoter

Sep 12, 2022
can someone tell what to do with the sword at the end, i don't understand where to go except bad end

Nasty-Nappa

Oct 9, 2017
can someone tell me where are the damn keys of the guy who dropped it? thanks

Edit : Nevermind found those in the restaurant

Anonymous201

Oct 30, 2018
where did you find the 2nd soccer ball in the 2nd ball request?, i found 1 under the fountain and i know there's 1 behind the school

Edit: Found it the moment i posted this lol it's on the top floor of school

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
I loved this dev's first game because it was good old rape, however, the following games with this blue haired chick seem as if she seeks the sex out, no more rape, am i wrong?

saitemaru

Jul 23, 2017
I loved this dev's first game because it was good old rape, however, the following games with this blue haired chick seem as if she seeks the sex out, no more rape, am i wrong?
Fuu gets raped sometimes, like the one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and in the bad ends, but she also know when to stop struggling and enjoy the sex
in the 1st game, the sex scenes are mostly just bad ends and we had to reload the game, it was annoying tbh so i prefer 2nd and this one more personally

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes