akhulu

Apr 23, 2020
I love the game, but I wish we'd get longer lasting scenes and more variety. Maybe the three girls enjoying themselves in an orgy instead of it being forced.

Cool that we're getting a sequel though.
There is an consent non-consent orgy for 2 girls in the end, with the cult members. Not exactly 3 but close to your demand.

There is probably an on going development of akanemachi 4th, but I think it's fine to end at 3rd title tbh. I would prefer a totally new game or Dimansion diary sequel.

Aug 11, 2019
the school's principal?
talk with male teacher in the school's faculty office to find out that the principal is afraid of animal
you also need to finish finding the 3 cats, then talk to the girl to borrow one of her cat
now you can head to the hidden room and avoid the bad end
Ah alright, well can't find the third cat, but I will keep searching.

Mr.Ch4ng

May 27, 2019
I just replaced the missing file with a random .png from the game files and it worked fine.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Comrade BLin There is nothing to pay attention to, the game is as on-the-rails as can be: it is short, straightforward and has no replay value.

saitemaru

Jul 23, 2017
There is probably an on going development of akanemachi 4th, but I think it's fine to end at 3rd title tbh. I would prefer a totally new game or Dimansion diary sequel.
rejoice then
the dev is currently working on a new game titled monster princess

but personally i really hope they will continue with akanemachi story one day, since this one ended with kind of a cliffhanger
at least give us the closure about what is going on with fuu's village and why her people are trying to mess up everything

TK201299

May 20, 2020
After becoming superior member, when I take the request for sorting books in the media room, I can't find the proper place for the book, "Fruit Biscuit". Can anyone help me with this issue?

EDIT: Never mind, I found the proper shelf. Solution is available in the shared walkthrough

Last edited:

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
TK201299 Is that the narrow bookshelf in the middle? Took me a couple minutes to realize there are TWO of them, even though the wide ones next to it were interactable on both sides.:HideThePain:

FeLisk

Oct 17, 2017
Real cool one
The sprite work is old but smooth
The real cherry here is the sex events
I m not lately a fan of playing as casual female character but well a real slutty and tender girl as a MC is kinda solid
Just that one girl we sometimes really need
or I wanted to say that but we don t have child birth control on such amazing level
So yeah no hot teen next-door for us
Kinda sad
Also thanks Kagura Games for translation

xxntto

Mar 25, 2020
The pixeldrain link misses a folder, the game crushes from the beggining withoud folder Kagura. Its supposed to be in Data

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
xxntto Must have been "updated", then - never crashed for me. The logo error thingy was there, yes, but I just clicked my way through it and the game continued without any hiccups afterwards.

Reactions: xxntto
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes