darkxsinon

Jun 12, 2017
I came after seeing it finally translated thought it would be a good time...Saw the end and now im sad wishing I never saw this to begin with...Oh well childhood dying is normal for me and I can only blame myself. Awesome too see louise still being badass with willpower though.

Reactions: Watters

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
So.....not gonna play it since it doesn't seem quite my cup of tea, but for clarity sake is this a Netorare or a Netori? Seems the latter judging from the comments but I'd rather know whether the protag is the cucker, cuckold or the cucked.
It's a little bit complicated, but basically Saito is the one getting cucked, however...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is not a game. This is flash animation only.
I absolutely agree with you there, but I wanted to give a heads up for people who were both NTR and ZNT fans who might not have seen this post otherwise.

I came after seeing it finally translated thought it would be a good time...Saw the end and now im sad wishing I never saw this to begin with...Oh well childhood dying is normal for me and I can only blame myself. Awesome too see louise still being badass with willpower though.
Yeah, the ending was actually pretty surprising for me. I've gone through a whole lot of NTR stuff and the usual common link between all of them is that by the end of it, the girls are pretty happy where they are. A part of me was tempted to essentially write in a "happier" fanfiction ending, but I wanted to stick to my guns and preserve as much of the story as was possible.

Because, hey, it's the first ZNT Hentai "game" that I ever found and I wanted to do right by it.

terratest

Aug 5, 2017
You could also just replace the original files if you have them with these translated files and that will also work. If you dont want to download the flash projector. Worked for me

Reactions: Carion_Crow
May 6, 2019
Wow, I can't believe this got translated, holy shit, last I seen anyone mention this game was 2013.

I knew i've seen that before ! i've "played" a few of those type of games but one in Zero no tsukaima's universe but i wasn't sure i had seen it before. Now that you confirm it tho, i'm pretty sure i tried it back then.

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
do i really need to download flash player to watch this is their no other way?
The file format is '.swf', so if there's another option you have for running those files, then I don't know about it. The flash projector itself isn't a big file either and it doesn't eat up a lot of memory when it's running.

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
I think it would be a safe bet to remove sleep sex as a tag, it is not present in this at all.

Feb 21, 2018
i hate stories like this, that aside my only other dislike is there is no sound. moans would have helped a lot with this...

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
i hate stories like this, that aside my only other dislike is there is no sound. moans would have helped a lot with this...
Oh absolutely and if I knew how to edit sounds into the game, I would just rip some audio from some random hentai for this.

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
So, not sure if people watching the thread will see that I edited the first post, so I'm putting this here saying that I will be taking over the translation on this project. I'm not fluent in Japanese and thus I will be using the oh-so-dreaded Machine Translators.

*Insert thunderclap noise*

Prologue is currently done as of this post and you can download it for yourself to check it out.

Also, should this be moved to a separate forum now that it's no longer a Translation Request? I should probably change the title too, but I would like to know the answer to the first question before that happens and how I can make that happen.
Using machine translation isn't the problem; using machine translation and leaving it in the very poorly translated mess that you get vomited out, is. And almost always, that's what happens. See also: SakuraGame.

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
Using machine translation isn't the problem; using machine translation and leaving it in the very poorly translated mess that you get vomited out, is. And almost always, that's what happens. See also: SakuraGame.
True, but a lack of real understanding of the language has caused more than a few sentences to completely change their meaning. Using the context of the animations can only help so much in that regard and in that case, I'm not really translating the game anymore; I'm writing somewhat original smut.

Reactions: Amariithynar

Hoshi

Sep 25, 2017
i cant seem to be able to open this in uttorent. Ive already downloaded the projector. What do, frens?

wwarrock

Nov 6, 2018
i may be retarded cuz i dont know how to progress xD
Every time i click next it comeback to 0/x
sometimies i can make it to 1/x but then again 0/x

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes