Unity Onhold Pizza Cold [Tech Demo] [Abelius]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

koloborodko

Jan 9, 2018
When can we expect development? Will the game develop further than the demo? Or did all the energy go to a hot pizza?

csaf

Sep 13, 2016
I won't abandon it, but it's still a side/parody/testing ground project.

I'll try to advance the plot during this summer, as I work on engine improvements for both games.
To the Dev:
I just tested your game and I like it so far (only played the first day). I hope you keep up the good work. I would be happy to see more of the game. Do you have a "buy me a coffe" page? I am not a friend of Patreon and subscribestar.
I would like to report another bug: I don't know if anyone has had this problem because I haven't followed all the discussion here, however, I can't save. Nothing happens when I click the save button. Even when I reload the game, I don't get a save status. But so far it's not a big deal. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: Mitsukayn

csaf

Sep 13, 2016
Are you speaking about Pizza Cold? You're not supposed to save or load, as it is just a demo atm. If you managed to get in the saves screen, I'd like to know how. :LOL:
No, it was Pizza Hot that I played and could not save or load.

pandabweer

Modder
Oct 11, 2017
Just found out about this game and I enjoyed Pizza Hot so it peaked my interests, but what I don't understand is why you are developing 2 games at the same time. I get why people here are complaining about it. Yes I've read the post but still, most developers I've seen that are making 2 games at the same time either had really slow updates or 1 game overtook his whole time.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Shouldn't need to say it, but keep any trolling out of here. If you have an issue with a user, use the report button. Want to argue? Take it to DMs.

Warnings and/or bans will follow if my friendly advice is not heeded

Jan 25, 2018
Hahahaha I expected more than 2 scenes lmao but 2Gb of files are in here, meaning that all the assets from the other game are found in this demo, at least up until the version this was based on right, will it be easier to update it once development advances in Pizza Hot as the disclaimer says?

Dariusex007

Apr 3, 2018
I loved the proposal, despite following a different path, this style of play has something that attracts me ^^
And we are waiting for the next update of Pizza Cold ^^

Last edited:

riicky83

Nov 13, 2017
I laughed when dad came all over mom, especially if you don't press anything and he infinitely cums over her face. If you ever do come back to Pizza Cold, can you make a small change where mom gets more covered in cum if you leave it for a certain length of time? and maybe make him on her breasts and possibly one stray shot going flying to Penny.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Is this a message from the dev that we can only expect absolutely extremes when it comes to corruption games from him? Either slower-than-a-glacier speed or breakneck pace with a blink-and-you-miss it story?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Is this a message from the dev that we can only expect absolutely extremes when it comes to corruption games from him? Either slower-than-a-glacier speed or breakneck pace with a blink-and-you-miss it story?
I wouldn't use this game as a judgement. He seems to be still working on Pizza Hot, even though not as quickly as some may prefer....it is still moving along. Many devs will put multiple games out, thinking they can do multiple games at once ,or just putting feelers out there, to see the response from their followers. But, then put the least popular game on hold, till the other game is completed. https://f95zone.to/threads/pizza-hot-v0-12-beta3-abelius.94426/

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
From what I remember, the intention of this game was just to test mechanics and other situations he is planning on putting into his main game at some point. Mainly, just a fun spoof of his other game when he has time to work on it or something he wants to try out.

John7275

Apr 13, 2018
The only thing I'm personally missing on this one is the character customization, while I definitely prefer Pizza Hot's progression to this one's, it's fun to have some absurdity now and then.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote