Gonarm

Jun 16, 2017
" Colonial Defense brings you back in time in the early settlement days of the Planet Stronghold colony."

Back in time? I don't follow the news that much but I'm pretty sure humanity hasn't colonized planet Stronghold yet. Either that or NASA is lying to us.
Planet Stronghold is a game that was released in 2011. This is a prequel.

NaughtyNinja

Sep 4, 2017
There's something off about the art. Everyone looks wonky somehow. Detailed and polished.. but poorly designed? I dunno.
Anyhoo, thanks for sharing.

NaughtyNinja

Sep 4, 2017
Have you tried the manga art version?
I hadn't played it yet. Only saw the screenshots. I started the game just now, but I never got the choice to pick the art style and it defaulted to the manga style. Can't see where you'd change it.. not that I'd want to. But yeah, the manga style artwork, although simpler, is a lot more agreeable.

Reactions: ShocLite12

Sinndallas

SD
Donor
Aug 7, 2017
So I haven't gotten too far in the game because I'm playing on hard, but there is nudity in here somewhere BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, in the options/preferences for the game you can toggle between the art style and whether you want "Suggestive Content" It's possible you might not see these choices until you actually start a game.
PSCD Choices.PNG

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
So I haven't gotten too far in the game because I'm playing on hard, but there is nudity in here somewhere BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, in the options/preferences for the game you can toggle between the art style and whether you want "Suggestive Content" It's possible you might not see these choices until you actually start a game.
View attachment 57434
Cool, thanks for the info. Could you post some screencaps of the content for those of us who aren't sure if this is worth playing?

RJP

Aug 12, 2017
View attachment 57434
Shit. Why did this option only appear in the options after you started the game? I'm on mission 14 or something, I hope I have not missed any spicy scene,

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I love some of Winter Wolves stuff but this card game combat is an abomination that needs purging with fire.

I'd even take Queen of Thieves constant stun lock frustration over this.

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Why all good looking games must be non-sexed-themed? Da fuq is happenin? Who's casting that black magic?