2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Perveckt

Jun 18, 2020
not sure whats up but the defeat gifs in the gallary across the top do not seem to work when i try and rewatch them. Also the base unit that only costs 25 feels redundant and useless after a certin point and would like to be able to arange the girls how i like so i don't have to swap to the second set to get to the other ones. Other than that it's pretty fun and can easily see sinking a rediculus number of hours into it for simple shits and gigles. Looking forward to more updates.

Reactions: Doctor Shark

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Soldiers, here is the ultimate guide to bring them democracy!

1. Wait until you got 50 credits, then hit the flower on your lower right side.
2. Let them come...when the music is up to let the beat drop...hit the flower again followed by the airstrike on the lower left side!
3. If they survive and are still to close to your home, hit them with the hurrican.
4. Bring up some soldiers (at the moment you should have almost fast enough credits like the counter for the girls is ticking)
5. When they are too much, drop the Hammer and smash them.
6. Use your shield if needed.

If you got a new girl, let her be the first lead. So you can see her animation at the lower middle screen.
Note: the last girl you got don´t have any animations in field yet.

You can repeat this basically in every level, once you got the archers (about 7-10) you kill almost everything with a 2-hit. Warriorgirls just for measure. But when you do, use the centaur girls.

Plantgirls for demogracy.JPG

Last edited:

Balial42

May 3, 2018
FYI: The issue with the missing gallery is known by the dev (you can read the comments at his itch.io) and should be fixed in the next release.
Second thing: don´t adjust the music in the settings! You might overwrite your progress (Savefile) with that. :BootyTime:
It´s a known bug too.

When the centaur girls get fucked, it´s basically bestiality, right?
#tagmissing :HideThePain:

Last edited:
May 28, 2022
review of the girl on this version:
1.Sword girl fcking useless(you better of go for shield girl)
2.shield girl(your backbone/frontliner girl,you better spam her tho her slower speed might be problem)
3.spear girl(its okay i guess,never use it on later level)
4.Bow girl(its okay if spam i guess,tho not that cost effective with the other unit)
5.Centaur(so upgraded spear girl that are fast and little bit bulky?)
6.warrior mushroom girl(does mushroom even count as plant they are closer to animal than plant okay i guess,but not really cost effective in my opinion,better of spam shield girl)
7.Dandelion girl(m beloved AOE damage girl)
8.sniper girl(upgraded bow girl in my opinion,tho its lower atk speed can be problem)
and last
vine spear girl(so another spear unit that are really fast,but not a lot of health?)

really like the artstyle of plants girl,looking forward to next update

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes