Unity Plasmogasm [v0.6.3.0] [Keolamation]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Not sure why there is so many issue on the .exe version cause every Oauth fetch is even compatible with webgl webhook requirements meaning there isn't anything that reads/writes onto someone local device other than the save files but, that literally uses playerprefs instead of filepath. Not sure why, but yeah unless I run as an admin I even get issues on my own computer and crashes with the twitch sign-in thing. I will probably remove it but, I might make patreon content a patreon login that'll use the patreon Oauth if leaks ever become such a big issue they hurt my 24$ a month. :p lol Nah, its something I was thinking about cause it would make playing the game much more convenient if they were playing it from a different website/computer but, yeah idk why it's being so fussy, I had a legit read/write game for saving game stats to a server etc a few years agon and I had less security issues with THAT so, not sure what the deal is tbh.
It might be an issue with Unity.
Most of the flagged dll were unity files.
It's the first time I see this happening.

Reactions: keolamation

keolamation

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2023
It might be an issue with Unity.
Most of the flagged dll were unity files.
It's the first time I see this happening.
now that you had a change to play it any feed back? I'd love to hear how i can make the game better and maybe even some suggestions directly like, that guy who said to make better UI but, I'd really like an example of some good UI that might fit this game. lmao

Frankincense

Sep 26, 2017
now that you had a change to play it any feed back? I'd love to hear how i can make the game better and maybe even some suggestions directly like, that guy who said to make better UI but, I'd really like an example of some good UI that might fit this game. lmao
First attempt at something like this, so apologizes if its not that helpful

This is mainly about the UI

Shop

Weapons

• Don’t state what ammo they use
    • Only some state what ammo they use in their names
    • I can guess what ammo a gun uses but feel that they should state what they use
  • Don’t say what currency they use
  • Tooltip should just say damage instead of B.damage
  • Unsure of what “Firing rate” actually does
    • Interval between shots in seconds?
  • Tooltip butts up against the side of the window messing up the tooltip text

weapon tooltip.png

Upgrades

• Feel like upgrades should be in their own separate menu
    • Personal opinion
  • What is Q?
  • Are these active or passive?
    • Gameplay does not make me feel inclined to get the money to find out for myself
  • The tabs to switch between player/ghost girl are jank
    • Have to click way farther left than you would think to change to ghost girl

HUD

The hud feels too big & cluttered

in stage ui points.jpg

Just an idea

mockup.png

mockup detail.png

Last edited:

Frankincense

Sep 26, 2017
This is unrelated to the ui stuff

If you try to shoot in the red area the bullet hits the player character

gun low.png

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
Well, I won't go easy on you.
It has some of the worst UI I have ever seen in any video game. And I have played really bad games. I understand you don't have the skills for graphic design, but some websites sell/offer "free" assets regularly, no need to use photos or realistic-looking icons when the core of the game looks so simple.

The gameplay is boring.

Enemies take forever to kill, we don't have enough ammo to kill them all, and they reach the ghost way too fast, and are unkillable by then. I am yet to survive more than 1 minute, and honestly, I don't even want to.

Your self-promotion for Twitch is extremely invasive and annoying.

keolamation

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2023
Well, I won't go easy on you.
It has some of the worst UI I have ever seen in any video game. And I have played really bad games. I understand you don't have the skills for graphic design, but some websites sell/offer "free" assets regularly, no need to use photos or realistic-looking icons when the core of the game looks so simple.

The gameplay is boring.

Enemies take forever to kill, we don't have enough ammo to kill them all, and they reach the ghost way too fast, and are unkillable by then. I am yet to survive more than 1 minute, and honestly, I don't even want to.

Your self-promotion for Twitch is extremely invasive and annoying.

1. any UI suggestions? Also which UI is the worst? like the hp/stamina bar? the shop UI? I'll play some newground shooter zombie/monster games and try and get an idea.
  2. i was thinking turrets/grenade eventually. Any suggestions to make it better?
  3. yeah I want the beginning weapons to feel weak and I didn't want instant gratification. However, if you have a suggestion on maybe a way you think I could balance this, I'd be down to try do another rebalancing! :)
  4. Yeah I used to be full time on twitch, I kinda live in the middle of the mountains and was/am trying to make money online and I noticed as soon as I stopped streaming to game design I lost all my streaming progress in like 2 weeks "back in August" so I figured, maybe I can convert some of this traffic etc to save my analytics a bit. However, I don't care as much about it anymore. So now that you bring it up, I'll remove the "reminder" thing cause, the side panel alone isn't that invasive right? Or is it?

keolamation

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2023
Some more feedback stuff

Sorry if the gameplay section is too vague
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
probably one of the better reviews I've ever seen, super thorough. For the first thing btw, about the tool tip going off screen, I have one of those ultra wide monitors so the native resolution on testing is wayy different than most people computers and I don't have those types of visual bugs cause the testing is done on "my" native resolution. It's sucks ass. I'm trying to adjust for this so less things over flow on people monitors but, it's obviously a work in progress, thanks for telling me.

I'll get to work on all of these!
I appreciate the feedback with references, was easier to fix thank you.

edit:01/03/2023 7:32AM
since two people brought it up, pop up is now disabled. lol sorry for the evil experiment! xD
1704296553900.png

keolamation

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2023
This is unrelated to the ui stuff

If you try to shoot in the red area the bullet hits the player character

View attachment 3228158
yes, that what I'm fixing atm there's more planned enemy types, and ones gonna shoot these slim cannon balls that will knock you hella back and then slow you after. so I want him to have a collider for easier coding/physics stuff. but I gotta make the bullet collider ignore him which I'm trying to do. :) Should get it done soon.

keolamation

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2023

This is mainly about the UI

Shop

Weapons

• Don’t state what ammo they use
    • Only some state what ammo they use in their names
    • I can guess what ammo a gun uses but feel that they should state what they use
  • Don’t say what currency they use
  • Tooltip should just say damage instead of B.damage
  • Unsure of what “Firing rate” actually does
    • Interval between shots in seconds?
  • Tooltip butts up against the side of the window messing up the tooltip text

View attachment 3228106

Upgrades

• Feel like upgrades should be in their own separate menu
    • Personal opinion
  • What is Q?
  • Are these active or passive?
    • Gameplay does not make me feel inclined to get the money to find out for myself
  • The tabs to switch between player/ghost girl are jank
    • Have to click way farther left than you would think to change to ghost girl

HUD

View attachment 3228107

Just an idea

View attachment 3228108

View attachment 3228109

yo, join my discord, you been making some really good suggestions!!

keolamation

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2023

1704297820407.png

in the process of making some changes, I plan on stylizing the minimap eventually like I'm doing with the sundial, so, that padding is for rim that I'll make eventually. I'm going to finish the sex scene art today for the girl "pose variation 2" but, I should have a lot of these suggestions done by the weekend!

keolamation

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2023

HUD

Just an idea

View attachment 3228108

View attachment 3228109

1704329941314.png

I plan on pu8tting a intro text that says "make it till dawn" and then that way i can get rid of the "till sunrise" text. Remove the timer with text adds suspense maybe? unless I'm just being stupid again?

Also here's a pervview image everyone for the 2nd pose progress I'm working on! :)

1704330060000.png

I'm super slow, usually takes me 3-5 days to draw a in-game image, I get easily distracted so, my bad.

I'll be posting V0.6.1.5 tomorrow that'll have some of the UI fixes that are shown and some stuff with the tool tip display. so hopefully you'll all check it out. XD

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
  1. any UI suggestions? Also which UI is the worst? like the hp/stamina bar? the shop UI? I'll play some newground shooter zombie/monster games and try and get an idea.
  2. i was thinking turrets/grenade eventually. Any suggestions to make it better?
  3. yeah I want the beginning weapons to feel weak and I didn't want instant gratification. However, if you have a suggestion on maybe a way you think I could balance this, I'd be down to try do another rebalancing! :)
  4. Yeah I used to be full time on twitch, I kinda live in the middle of the mountains and was/am trying to make money online and I noticed as soon as I stopped streaming to game design I lost all my streaming progress in like 2 weeks "back in August" so I figured, maybe I can convert some of this traffic etc to save my analytics a bit. However, I don't care as much about it anymore. So now that you bring it up, I'll remove the "reminder" thing cause, the side panel alone isn't that invasive right? Or is it?
1- Frankincense already made good suggestions.
About the bad: it's both too simple and too detailed. EG you have a very simple background with coloured monochrome blocks, but then the icons are photorealistic.
You need to use slightly more stylised windows and buttons, and give them more "volume", windows 95 was already doing it.
As for the icons, you need a simpler design, with a simple drawing and colours to stay in tune with what the game looks like.
2-3- Your game plays like a survivor game (vampire survivor, etc...) I can understand you don't want the enemies to die too quickly, but even if you want to make the game challenging, the first wave of enemies shouldn't take more than 2~3 shots to kill.
And you need to think about balance, if the goal is to prevent the ghost from getting attacked, we need to be able to repeal the enemies, otherwise, there is no point playing.
Either make the weapons deal more damage, reduce the enemy's health pool, or increase the ghost girl's health.

In a shooting game, it's never fun to not be able to deal damage, especially when there is an objective to protect that dies quickly.

4-We are on a pirate site, so not the best place to get financial advice on your game monetization :D
I have never streamed, so I don't have the slightest idea of how to create and maintain a viewer base.
What I can tell you though is to learn time and project management.

If your main source of income is/was streaming, that's what you should prioritize. Stream during peak hours. Takes some time for yourself, and then develop the game.

Have a schedule and try (actually do your best) to stick with it.

Otherwise, you will lose your income and you will burn out.

If you want to monetize your Twitch channel, you should do it more discreetly.

Most games simply have their social accounts on small unintrusive icons on the main menu.

For your game, it feels like a AAA game cash-grab. It's already extremely annoying in AAA games, in a very simple game like yours, it's worse.

keolamation

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2023
1- Frankincense already made good suggestions.
About the bad: it's both too simple and too detailed. EG you have a very simple background with coloured monochrome blocks, but then the icons are photorealistic.
You need to use slightly more stylised windows and buttons, and give them more "volume", windows 95 was already doing it.
As for the icons, you need a simpler design, with a simple drawing and colours to stay in tune with what the game looks like.
2-3- Your game plays like a survivor game (vampire survivor, etc...) I can understand you don't want the enemies to die too quickly, but even if you want to make the game challenging, the first wave of enemies shouldn't take more than 2~3 shots to kill.
And you need to think about balance, if the goal is to prevent the ghost from getting attacked, we need to be able to repeal the enemies, otherwise, there is no point playing.
Either make the weapons deal more damage, reduce the enemy's health pool, or increase the ghost girl's health.

In a shooting game, it's never fun to not be able to deal damage, especially when there is an objective to protect that dies quickly.

4-We are on a pirate site, so not the best place to get financial advice on your game monetization :D
I have never streamed, so I don't have the slightest idea of how to create and maintain a viewer base.
What I can tell you though is to learn time and project management.

If your main source of income is/was streaming, that's what you should prioritize. Stream during peak hours. Takes some time for yourself, and then develop the game.

Have a schedule and try (actually do your best) to stick with it.

Otherwise, you will lose your income and you will burn out.

If you want to monetize your Twitch channel, you should do it more discreetly.

Most games simply have their social accounts on small unintrusive icons on the main menu.

For your game, it feels like a AAA game cash-grab. It's already extremely annoying in AAA games, in a very simple game like yours, it's worse.
  • I been removing a lot of the twitch interface also, I reduced the whisp HP by about 20%, it's definitely noticeable to me. I'm mostly working on the new H-scene.

• To the cash grab comment, I made a online game called boundless kingdoms 6 years ago based off a game called and I made it to avoid the "p2w" elements the audience of mystera complained about, I had 16,000 monthly players and still had to shut it down cause no one donated, I made like 19$ off the "good will" of the player base, so I am very hesitant to not "remind" people that contribution is like, nice and helps A LOT etc. I'm trying to not be super cringy and I guess my self confidence is super low cause I see a lot of projects that are making a KILLING and i personally don't see the apeal, obviously I'm not talking shit just speaking candidly. Obviously, I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to making something unique and successful or, I wouldn't currently b on plan like W. lmao

• About the background, I WANT to make the backgrounds high quality like my character art and icon(most of my icon are actually hand drawn by me(other than the weapons those are PNGs from motionarray etc) it just takes A LOT of time to make a realistic tile and than add variations to it etc. So, I want to UP the level design qualities over time etc but, if it really is that annoying I guess I could downgrade then, upgrade later etc. It's just pretty tricky for me to do certain arts things cause it's a skill I'm still learning etc.

Thanks so much again for the feedback homie it's much appreciated!

keolamation

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2023
Some more feedback stuff

Sorry if the gameplay section is too vague
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So some of this stuff was fixed, I brought the enemy hp on whisp down 25% and I cleared first map first try with the starter gun and the mini map is upgradeable, there is a stat that make a red dot appear where enemies are as an icon and the icon get big. I think its the awareness or the perception stat. I'll eventually have an entire tutorial that will actually explain everything and be in-depth and will give a hella good silver/ecto bonus to those that don't skip it.

keolamation

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2023
Minor game update, fixes include, bullets no longer hit player, UI changed/scaled down, text added to the loose/win screen, credits added, whisp HP reduced. More changes tomorrow. So ya'll know I aint a cash grab artist and I plan on being active and earnin my money yo. xD

keolamation

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2023
New voting poll!

cant really decide if I like the bewbs or not and I'm getting pretty close on finishing this pose to animate it. she's floating but is actually face up she's being held up and fucked from behind by the monsters in this pose.

1704402228172.png

edit: 1704402508410.png

keolamation

Game Developer
Mar 11, 2023
No previews...

NO INTEREST!!!
Hey, how do i do a preview? Do you mean like a video or a screen shot? I have screen shots. Or do you mean something else. Honestly, kinda new to this whole rodeo. Need a bit of help to understand what you mean g biscuit.

Edite: like, tell me what i gotta do/what you mean, i got no issue making some sort of preview.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote