Ren'Py - Completed - Plastic Soul [v1.0] [Huli]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Dabeast254

Good game. Art is good, nothing crazy, but it's animated which makes it go from a 3.5/5 to 4.5/5. Saw a review on how grindy it is. It really isnt grindy at all. You gain skill points per orgasm, so just spam the same sex move and cum each time. You can easily get 10 skill points with just 40 energy.

Story wise, its good as well. Enough to keep me engaged, but not such a slog of dialogue that I lose interest. A shame it's only one girl that's available to you.

Defiantly a must play if big tits are your thing.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Ferghus

While I appreciate having a variety of scenes, I feel like the skill point system was rather redundant. I don't understand the need to individually unlock the handjob, handjob2, blowjob, blowjob 2, etc for every single time of day plus the three sleep skill trees. It was also immediately obvious to me that you didn't actually need to juggle your three stats like the game implies. If you just grind stamina, then skill/motivation, and finally strength, you're guaranteed to outpace the story. It doesn't feel any more organic if you choose not to. It just feels slow regardless of what you do.

The fact that story is tied to these unlocks feels especially disjointed in the good ending. It's one thing to have sex because you come to love, but it's an entirely other thing to come to love because of copious amount of sex. Unlike most cohabitation games, there's no bonding element. There's no intimacy or attempt to teach/know the android better. There's exactly one thing you can do for each time of day (three, if you count the perpetually available clean and call [android name] actions) and the dialogue never changes. There's no sense of progression of MC coming to like the android outside of the progress scenes, at which you basically have no control over. Pretty much nothing that happens in the story is reflected in the actually game element, asides from being able to have the android sleep in the bed instead of the chair way, way down the line.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Knight6797

Now that it's fully released and I played through it I can give my review on it.

For people who don't like reading through all the sections I can certainly recommend you this game if some of these things apply to you:
    -You are a vanilla enjoyer
    -You love a milfy character with a big black booty and some fat tits
    -You love progression (in terms of unlocking perks) and a sandbox filled with many different poses in different locations of the house

Now on to the specifics of this game:
    Gameplay: 4/5
    The gameplay consists of a loop during daytime where you will find the android in different locations of the house in different days. There's a motivation parameter that scales with how often you had naughty interactions with her, you get skill points when cumming while doing something with her and you can gain stamina (needed for sexual interaction) and strength (same parameter as motivation when it comes to skill unlocks). Motivation and strength are both parameters which are requirements for higher tier sex skills and can both be trained via sexual interactions (motivation) and the barbells in the training room (strength). The general idea of just fucking her in every part of the room is really great, having to unlock every skill seperately becomes slightly tedious later on but it's not the end of the world.

Art: 5/5
    Do you love a simple cartoonish art style which has quite good animation? That is basically the summary of the art, I guess the art style is really simple but it grew on me and personally I much prefer a simple art style with good animation than a highly detailed one without animation. The H-scenes themselves also consists of a variety of positions aiming to make the male the lead. I don't have anything to nag here, really great work from the dev team.

Story: 5/5
    I really love the fact that the son comes in after the male MC lost his wife to cheer him up with an android resembling his wife. The daily interactions also show the growth they feel towards each other emotionally aswell, it's a well put together story and something that you don't see often since it kinda is a topic for the future, but nonetheless I really liked where it was going. The end was quite sad, but that is fine aswell for me.

Sound: 5/5
    Nothing much to complain here, slapping sound fits nicely with the animation aswell as the sloppy sound when she's blowing you. The music is also something not heard often so it doesn't really get on my nerves (like some of the usual RPGM soundtracks do)

To summarize: While the gameplay itself may not be perfect, this is a fantastic indie game and I urge you to support the developer for this, I had alot of fun playing it and consider it one of the cooler vanilla games on this website.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

alexw14615

I can't believe this game is rated so highly. It's a total irritating grindfest. For example, you have to unlock all of your sexual quests with your droid throughout the house. You get points by having orgasms with it.

Here is where the frustration lies. To unlock a handjob you have to do sexual things to the droid for points. Cool right? However that handjob is only unlocked in the living room. Now you have to do the same repetitive sexual shit to unlock handjobs in the gym, bathroom, and bedroom. ERRRRR its the same damn house with the same damn droid! Do you not see how irritating and boring that is? And this is for everything sexual you do to her. Now add in a energy meter, a clean meter for your droid, and a clock and this grind just intensifies.

I would rate this one star but the developer used a big booty black model. She's hot. In the lewd genre we definitely need more diversity. But that's the only good thing here for me.

Avoid the grind!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

irreverent69

This is one of those games that is going to be regarded as top tier, with the likes a karryn's Prison and others. There is already a lot of game to be played, although somewhat simple, It does a great job of pacing itself.

- The art work is enjoyable, not the highest quality but very serviceable.
    - The story is well done, doesn't take hours of reading to get its point across. knows what it is and lets you get back to lewd-ities quickly while giving you a good understanding of the background and world.

Only grip is balancing and even that its not a big deal, I would suggest the higher skills such as sex give more than one skill point. As of now the meta is just 30 bj's in a row to get your skill points.

5/5 give it a go.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Cecylia

The plot is simple, our wife died so our son decided to buy us an android woman for our birthday who will look a bit like our wife and gave her to us as a gift so we wouldn't feel lonely. The game is about interacting (mostly perverted) with our android and collecting points (little grind) for which we will be able to unlock new sex interactions with our android. From time to time the plot is pushed forward and we learn more about our android and what is happening in the corporation that creates androids. The art style is beautiful and very pleasing to the eye, sex interactions and sex are nicely animated and the music plays nicely in the background. The only thing that saddens me in this game is definitely not enough interactions in which we would bond with our android, any conversations or spending time together are definitely missing. It's worth playing <33
  7. 5.00 star(s)

jessi420

In a world where 90% of games tagged "footjob" contain exactly one scene thereof, and in turn 75% of those are femdom "getting stepped on" scenes, this game is a real treat! Really glad to have found this game, early in development as it is, definitely looking forward to how it turns out. Based inclusion of the rare nipple fucking kink as well.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Sinxflavio2

Review of 0.0.5

it's indeed early to give five stars, but at the moment the game is really awesome.

The art: Is interesting, it's at the same time simple and sofisticated, i will get to it, we have a good set of colors and personally i like the design of this dev. The android is beautifull and her body is gorgeous, is full of things i like as big boobs and nipples, big butt, wich all of the the dev makes sure to emphasize it. The dark skin(wich sadly is rare imo) is really sexy.

The animation: I said i would get to it, for me this is the key, the animation isn't just a picture moving, there is physic in it, it has something that i personally love, that is the body jiggleing, when we grope the girl we see the realism of her body moving, if the mc grope her ass we will see the ass bouncing, the tits the same, hands sinks in boobs, thighs will react to mc dick rubing on them, to resume there is deformation of the body, a real reaction to our touch(and i love this).

The gameplay: it is interact with the girl, choose a scene, get a point by doing the scene, use the point to buy new scenes, we are kind of in the begining of the game, so we can't ask too much, but will have story, we can see by the park events, wich seems atleast interesting, let's see how unfolds, probally it'll have outdoor events we have been introduced to the outside with the park, probally along with new locations we will have new skills.

Personal: this game will have nipple fuck/penetration and i'm deadly anxious for it, the game has a not slim girl, neither a fat girl, the girl's body is hot, the fat bounce with events and that drive me crazy.

For improvement: just a personal opnion too, so will not remove a star, it would be better if instead of click in a square and get the scene, we could click directly in the body part and start the scenes on the body part we choose, just a false sensation of control ya know
  9. 5.00 star(s)

davy_jones_knockers

Review of 0.03

This game is early and has some rough edges, but it's on my short-list for updates and is one of my top ten so far. The android might be the hottest LI from any game I've played (which is 100 or 200, I think).

It's a small download (~450MB) and quick to play through, so if you like dark-complected milfy women I wholeheartedly recommend giving it a try.

Why I like the game, personally

* Thicc chocolate MILF with blue eyes and a sultry look, great character design
    * Sex with robots, although in this case she looks human (no obvious robot anatomy except for some subtle seams visible in the shower)
    * The android's personality is quiet and nurturing without being excessively submissive
    * As mentioned below, some of the artwork is just really fucking sexy -- not in a kink-way, but in a "damn she's hottt" kind of way

Piece by piece

Artwork for the android is a mixture of amazing and meh-leaning-good; it varies by scene. Her face and overall physique are great at moments, some of the sexiest I've seen in any game period. Other scenes look more awkward; it seems to be a thing when she's far away.

Animations feel interesting: I appreciate that each frame is individually drawn; there isn't the "parts of the drawing moving" feel you get from some 2DCG games -- with the minor exception of the footjob scene in bed, where the background is reused.

Writing is quietly good, meaning that I can't think of anything specific that jumped out at me, but the android's character comes off as reserved and caring. There's enough dialog to establish this dynamic but not much more, which I think serves the premise pretty well. I like the familiar gesture "oh you" from the android; it starts to show some of her character and I hope we see more.

Gameplay is very linear: you have sex, get skill points, upgrade the tech tree, repeat. This is the game's biggest weakness right now, in my opinion. It's easy to blow through the progression so far and be left with nothing to do. It seems like the game is likely to be story-driven, so maybe later updates will have the story and tech tree paced more closely. (It's early days so not much content yet.)

Story is unfolding slowly; I look forward to seeing more. The trips to the park are nice -- anything to vary up the scenery is welcome.

Ambience is a little boring but I like the pristine feel of the backgrounds. It also frames the android's character well, with the dark, warm skin tone against the blue/white.

Music is off-beat in a good way. It's memorable and creates a low-key vibe that works well with the setting and characters.

There's a bug if you interact with the android at night: she stays on screen through the next day. It's easy to work around by going to bed early.

Overall thoughts

I want more! The game has tons of potential, both in terms of artwork and character dynamics. Can't wait to see where this one goes.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

RamenShark

First release is a good start of introducing the game and how it works, scenes are nice and could improve with smoother frames and visual aesthetics (no offense the art style is nice), the story is good about a widower coping for his loss of his spouse, until his fuckwit son gifted him a android that looks like his deceased spouse, and tries to do what he can in this new situation.

Overall good game and hoping how it'll progress to.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

battlebois990

Not too big of a grind with great animation excited for more to come! It would be nice to have a reminder about what the stats do in case their forgotten. Again I love the animation and am excited to see how this game evolves.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

TimmyLangstrumpf

Looks great, gameplay so far is solid and the promise of nipple fucking makes me want this game even more. The Tech tree looks like it will offer quite the scenes as well and visualizes the progress that the player will make quite well.
    Best of luck with this game.