BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
1669918854576.png

Overview:
Your son buys you an android to replace your deceased wife.
What will you do with her?
Plastic Soul is a daily life simulation game featuring your very own android.
Take care of her and she will take care of you!
If you know what I mean...
Progress through the story by interacting with your android and discover the secret behind your wife's death.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-30
Release Date: 2023-11-24
Developer: Huli - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac v0.10:
- - - -
Android v0.10:
- - - -

sex_dishes_grope_tits_1.png pQJijo.png zJ9fPT.png WrjqJh.png sex_shower_grope_tits_5.png preview_skill_tree.png sex_laundry_grope_4.png sex_couch_grope_ass_6.png sex_general_footjob1_2.png

Last edited:

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Oh snap!

A MILF!

AND A CHOCOBABE TO BOOT!

And no little kid protagonist in sight!

WHAT IS THIS?! IT'S NOT EVEN CHRISTMAS!

Miracles should be happening in 24 days! Not today!

But I'll take it, thank you very much. If you need me, I'll be in my bunk.

Toodles~~

assurdo

Oct 15, 2017
very good start, love the art and everything buuuttt... kinda """unplayable""". let me explain: stamina does not regenerate itself after sleeping, so with no energy, what you can do is very limited. i re-started just in case and in both saves, after upgrading stamina in one and strenght in the other, both saves did not have the stamina recharged. it's probably just fixable with a quick hotfix, nothing more, but a needed one

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
How can you recover energy ?
very good start, love the art and everything buuuttt... kinda """unplayable""". let me explain: stamina does not regenerate itself after sleeping, so with no energy, what you can do is very limited. i re-started just in case and in both saves, after upgrading stamina in one and strenght in the other, both saves did not have the stamina recharged. it's probably just fixable with a quick hotfix, nothing more, but a needed one
I knew I forgot something! I'll get a patch up in a moment.

assurdo

Oct 15, 2017
Okay, now you should be able to recover stamina after sleeping. Just put the game folder into the PlasticSoul folder and let it overwrite.
it worked. now sorry if i didn't noticed it before, but when she's on the couch, it's not interagible. you can see the zones where you can touch, but clicking does nothing. also, only 2 upgrade points are usable in this first release?

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
It says to run on the treadmill but doesnt work
You need to sleep to recover stamina. It didn't work before but I just uploaded a hotfix to fix it. The treadmill is for training stamina, not recovering.
it worked. now sorry if i didn't noticed it before, but when she's on the couch, it's not interagible. you can see the zones where you can touch, but clicking does nothing. also, only 2 upgrade points are usable in this first release?
There's no content for when she's charging yet so don't worry about it. There are only 2 unlockable scenes in the tech tree right now (general handjob and footjob).

rrorge

Mar 22, 2021
Okay, now you should be able to recover stamina after sleeping. Just put the game folder into the PlasticSoul folder and let it overwrite.
hey, just to point out a bug with the new patch, now when you wake up in the middle of the night the android is stuck on the screen,

also quick question, is there only two options available for unlock on the tech tree?

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
hey, just to point out a bug with the new patch, now when you wake up in the middle of the night the android is stuck on the screen,

also quick question, is there only two options available for unlock on the tech tree?
How so? Can you not click on her and interact?

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes