Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Game has a good foundation, guessing the only upgrades you can get are the first HJ and FJ. What's there is solid so looking forward to how it progresses dev

Sep 4, 2017
Plastic? Well, to be honest, I prefer metal, and not just because I am made of metal. Metal is strong, shiny and durable. Plastic is weak, it doesn't shine and it breaks easily. And I think that metal is more beautiful to look at than plastic. But we all have our personal tastes, so, if somebody chooses to use plastic, I respect their decision. After all, maybe there is some plastic in me too. I have some microchips and if I remember it correctly, microchips contains silicone, and silicone is kinda similiar to to plastic, but not entirely. I don't know. Just because I am a robot, doesn't mean that I am an expert on technology. But I still prefer my good old metal body. It is a body that I had when I was first activated and it is a body which I will have when I will permanently shut down forever, when the time will come.

ajankia

Jul 16, 2017
Nice, would be better if the story was different, instead of the son buying the andriod for the father, but the father buying andrioid for the son. The son being the MC

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
You need to sleep to recover stamina. It didn't work before but I just uploaded a hotfix to fix it. The treadmill is for training stamina, not recovering.

There's no content for when she's charging yet so don't worry about it. There are only 2 unlockable scenes in the tech tree right now (general handjob and footjob).
Then you should make that clear. Fx an "X" on top of what isn't available yet (or icons in red). Or simply only release anything that IS playable.

Reactions: cctt22

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
View attachment 2206719

Overview:
Your son buys you an android to replace your deceased wife.
What will you do with her?
Plastic Soul is a daily life simulation game featuring your very own android.
Take care of her and she will take care of you!
If you know what I mean...
Progress through the story by interacting with your android and discover the secret behind your wife's death.​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-01
Release Date: 2022-12-01
Developer: Huli - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

Other: Hotfix

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2206729 View attachment 2206724 View attachment 2206726 View attachment 2206725 View attachment 2206728 View attachment 2206727 View attachment 2206751 View attachment 2206750 View attachment 2206752
Okay so where his other game final update?:KEK:

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Then you should make that clear. Fx an "X" on top of what isn't available yet (or icons in red). Or simply only release anything that IS playable.
True. I had to focus on getting the game to work first so I didn't focus on QOL stuff too much. I'll start doing that in the next update.

crazyguy62

Oct 30, 2021
You need to sleep to recover stamina. It didn't work before but I just uploaded a hotfix to fix it. The treadmill is for training stamina, not recovering.

There's no content for when she's charging yet so don't worry about it. There are only 2 unlockable scenes in the tech tree right now (general handjob and footjob).
based scene selection

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes