jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
There are some visual bugs and sometimes certain things like the bed remain clickable when not int he bedroo, but I dig the art

Reactions: bwebrwkerw

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Oh, I read the plot wrong. I thought dad bought a bot and the son was cucking the dad with the robot.

Decent otherwise, I guess.

• Angry
Reactions: lnppo

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Plastic Soul [0.0.5] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (677 MB/ ~79 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Attal

Oct 25, 2017
No official changelog, but there are I think 7 titjob scenes scattered in different locations, and a few new story scenes on dayroll.

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
found a bug:
everytime i click this:
Snap1.jpg
i get this error
Snap2.jpg
looks like a problem from v005

it works no problem on v004.....

i will test all the scene... if i found more i will gonna post it......

edit: all tested and no problem so far! yay

extra: are some night scene planned for this or you just forgot that??
atm is only teasing & nothing so far not even on skill panel???
even if she sleep we can still have some scene like the sofa in the afternoon????
Snap3.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Sinxflavio2

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
found a bug:
everytime i click this:
View attachment 2549432
i get this error
View attachment 2549433
looks like a problem from v005

it works no problem on v004.....

i will test all the scene... if i found more i will gonna post it......

edit: all tested and no problem so far! yay

extra: are some night scene planned for this or you just forgot that??
atm is only teasing & nothing so far not even on skill panel???
even if she sleep we can still have some scene like the sofa in the afternoon????
View attachment 2549456
Oh damn, I'll fix that in the next version. I'll get to more sleeping scenes eventually. Maybe in the version after the next.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PlasticSoul-0.05
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
Lots to like here. The two things that kinda bug me are
a) the tech tree should show the skills you can unlock currently so you don't have to click through all of them to see which one you have enough skill points, strength, motivation for ... probably a bit of a bother to program but would really make things more convenient for the player.
b) not enough narration around the sex scenes. Feels more like a collection of animations than any sort of characters right now; even if it's just about some dude and his robot. More of "oh, you are interrupting me doing X" and some sort of reaction afterwards - especially for when she's recharging etc. That just being over without any sort of comment is a wasted opportunity ;)

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
A tech tree in a sex VN is hilarious and rare to see. My main complaint at this stage is the art. Form is solid; function leaves a lot to be desired. The anus looks like crimped pancake and the vag looks like undercooked roast beef. Sorry to say ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
Phenomenal game, I'm considering becoming a patreon sub.

Games not perfect though, please fix the varying dick sizes throughout the scenes. The MC sometimes has a above average penis in some scenes but it seems like hes actually huge in others. Please try to make it more consistent, you seem to do a good job with consistency when it comes to the woman. The yoga scene where the MC is lying down and some titty fucking scenes where the penis actually shows out of the cleavage shows how massive his cock actually is. In other tittyfucking scenes, the penis is entirely buried. Same goes with handjob scenes, etc. Kinda destroyed my suspension of disbelief there in an otherwise fantastic game.

Needless to say, my dick was a burning monument which shined bright in strong neonred colors in which I got flashbanged whenever I looked at my crotch over the duration of 2 whole days. Probably had enough friction applied that it created radiation too so I will probably lose all my hair in a few years and get cancer early since I had a sort of chernobyl situation in my pants going on due to all those epic fap sessions. Anyways you're a great dev, keep it up.

• Haha

Huli

Working on Housemates
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Phenomenal game, I'm considering becoming a patreon sub.

Games not perfect though, please fix the varying dick sizes throughout the scenes. The MC sometimes has a above average penis in some scenes but it seems like hes actually huge in others. Please try to make it more consistent, you seem to do a good job with consistency when it comes to the woman. The yoga scene where the MC is lying down and some titty fucking scenes where the penis actually shows out of the cleavage shows how massive his cock actually is. In other tittyfucking scenes, the penis is entirely buried. Same goes with handjob scenes, etc. Kinda destroyed my suspension of disbelief there in an otherwise fantastic game.

Needless to say, my dick was a burning monument which shined bright in strong neonred colors in which I got flashbanged whenever I looked at my crotch over the duration of 2 whole days. Probably had enough friction applied that it created radiation too so I will probably lose all my hair in a few years and get cancer early since I had a sort of chernobyl situation in my pants going on due to all those epic fap sessions. Anyways you're a great dev, keep it up.
Thanks for playing! I'll try my best to keep it more consistent. You gotta keep in mind the perspective, whether the android is lying down or not (which can change how the boobs like and how much the dick can be seen in between), the difference of hand size between the mc and the android, how close a body part is to the camera at any given moment. It's a lot to keep in mind when drawing.

also wtf lol

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Just my nasty opnion, i hope we can get some of the pink hair android from the begining and have nipple fuck with her, no judging, see this as a stat on the sex record really got me anxious, good work from the dev, saw a comment about genitalia art and for me it's good, i like the nasty...

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes