Tool RPGM HTML Ren'Py Flash Play RPG Maker XP/VX/VX Ace/MV/MZ, Ren'Py, HTML, TyranoBuilder, Adobe Flash, Construct 2 & 3, NScripter, Twine, VN Maker on Android using JoiPlay

Rollys

Aug 26, 2022
Can someone help me? When add the game ToT (Tower Of Trample) in joyplay don't work, the error is "This game is not support"

Vanis19

Jul 2, 2022
In the game summer memories I can't interact with the door, can someone help me?

I'm desperate

Froan21

Jul 23, 2020
can anyone help, i can't save all my renpy games. it used to be fine but suddenly it won't save any renpy games. all other type of games is fine but all renpy is broken, is there a way to fix it?

ViSmuT

Sep 25, 2018
Hi. Just started with this. Have installed games from archive in joiplay. The question i have is: is it possible to use walkthrough mod, or other mod? If yes, how do i do it?

Calevala

Oct 23, 2021
Do joiplay have any touch gestures? Like right click or scroll up?

Hi. Just started with this. Have installed games from archive in joiplay. The question i have is: is it possible to use walkthrough mod, or other mod? If yes, how do i do it?
Yes. Just install like usual before copying to Android

ViSmuT

Sep 25, 2018
Yes. Just install like usual before copying to Android
[/QUOTE]
I don't understand. Can you explain step by step?

adam20190514

Dec 17, 2018
JoiPlay 1.20.027 (Public Beta) and Plugin Updates
Hello everyone! I wish a happy Eid al-Fitr to all who celebrate it. These builds bring bug fixes and small improvements over the latest alpha builds.

RPG Maker Plugin comes with some risky changes and built with a new version of toolchain so there might be some undetected bugs.

Changelog

JoiPlay 1.20.027
> Export feature now generates JGP files instead of RGA files.
> JoiPlay now checks available space before importing archive files and packages.
> Added developer name to autocomplete items on game title fields.
> Fixed a bug that causes gamepad to forget global values when settings are saved.
> Made a change to fix gamepad button background issues.
> Updated help dialog.
> Made cache cleaner more selective to prevent deleting folders that created by users.
> Fixed a bug that creates files that can't be deleted because of invalid filenames.
> Improved online patching feature.
> Fixed a bug that causes issues with filename encodings while reading archive files.
> Fixed wrong layout bug that happens after importing an RGA file. Also, fixed some minor bugs related to RGA files.
> Made a change to prevent unnecessary sprite tintings on RPG Maker MV games. Also, disabled linear interpolation.

Ren'Py Plugin 8.0.3_7.5.3_010
> Fixed mute button.

RPG Maker Plugin 1.20.28
> Added patches to fix crash on some Pokémon Essentials games.
> Made a change in script unpacker to handle asterisk characters in script names.
> Made a small change to improve font rendering. (Might cause small performance drop.)
> Disabled subImageFix option to improve rendering performance. (Might cause issues on devices with buggy drivers.)
> Enabled link time optimization to improve performance slightly.
> Added System.reload_cache, System.mount, System.unmount methods from mkxp-z.
> Added HTTPLite module from mkxp-z. Also added HTTPLite.download as an extra. HTTPLite.download method downloads a file to a given path. Usage: HTTP.download(url, filepath, progresscallbackmethodname, headers) Callback method must accept two fixnums (progress, total).

> Merged some changes from mkxp-z to improve compatibility with games that use mkxp-z.
> Re-enabled F12 key shortcut to restart games.
> Merged commit 5c69aea from mkxp-z. It should fix crashes related to videos.

Ruffle Plugin 1.00.10
> Updated Ruffle and dependencies.
> Fixed audio issues.
> Updated Ruffle and dependencies.

JoiPlay 1.20.027:

Ren'Py Plugin 8.0.3_7.5.3_010:

RPG Maker Plugin 1.20.28:

Ruffle Plugin 1.00.10:

regia55

Mar 18, 2019
Screenshot_2023-05-11-02-49-57-993_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg

I beg you, have you ever played Cursed Armor 2, is the joyplay smooth, I stick to load save instead it's black

Nampuk15

Jun 14, 2020
How to fix joiplay rtp? I've download rtp for rpgm xv ace but when i choose this rtp the game still can't play, and it's forced close

asriu

Jan 26, 2020
For those who get black screen try to uninstall joiplay plus it's plug in then use the previous ver. ver before new update
idk which one make error is that the plug in or the new joiplay ver but yes it make my games black after load file, some in-game symbol from rpgm just blackbox! some text just gone or unreadable, file save become weird such as slot 1 read in-game as slot 16 wth!
tested on Parallel Fantasy If+, Zookeeper Mission!

MasksDude

Aug 6, 2021
Just wanted to know a new issue, tried playing a new version of a game called PBLU but whenever I add the games .exe it seems odd it doesn't give the photo thumbnail like it used to and whenever I try to play it, black screen then it crashes a few seconds

Reactions: mams3425

mams3425

Oct 2, 2020
Just wanted to know a new issue, tried playing a new version of a game called PBLU but whenever I add the games .exe it seems odd it doesn't give the photo thumbnail like it used to and whenever I try to play it, black screen then it crashes a few seconds
the same happens with Love & sex, I think it has to do with the version of ren'py that the game uses and the one that joiplay can support