Tool RPGM HTML Ren'Py Flash Play RPG Maker XP/VX/VX Ace/MV/MZ, Ren'Py, HTML, TyranoBuilder, Adobe Flash, Construct 2 & 3, NScripter, Twine, VN Maker on Android using JoiPlay

Heinz42

Jan 28, 2024
  1. Long tap on the game's icon > Settings, disable Enable preload scripts.
  2. Download the attached file and rename it to Wooden.Ocean.v8.1.5_patch.rga
  3. Long tap on the game's icon > Patch, select the .rga file

How did you extract the game
Using zarchiver with this setting

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
  1. Long tap on the game's icon > Settings, disable Enable preload scripts.
  2. Download the attached file and rename it to Wooden.Ocean.v8.1.5_patch.rga
  3. Long tap on the game's icon > Patch, select the .rga file
Close to the getting it I think.
Ah btw the game was downloaded straight from itch.io.
The exe file was unpacked as soon as I fired it up in joiplay. Idk how much that changes things.

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
Close to the getting it I think.
Ah btw the game was downloaded straight from itch.io.
The exe file was unpacked as soon as I fired it up in joiplay. Idk how much that changes things.
Long tap on the game's icon > Settings, enable Path Cache. The first boot will take some time, but will be fine from then on.

mams3425

Oct 2, 2020
How to play Unity games or visual novel games on joiplay
Joiplay cannot emulate Unity, and the other question depends on the engine with which the novel works, for example if it is made with Ren'py and you use the plugin for that engine

Mr. Dxrk

Nov 3, 2021
The games made on rpgm vx ace began to freeze. I press to start the game, the first couple of lines of text pass and then freezes in place and that's it, only the sound remains, while it does not react to the buttons, it just plays soundtrack. A month ago all these games worked perfectly, i don't know what happened and why it started, I reinstalled joiplay, rtp, plugins, it doesn't help. Has anyone else had this problem just as suddenly?

Ryno890

Aug 5, 2022
Can someone please help me I keep trying to play a game on joiplay but it tells me I need to install the renpy plug in even though I have. I've tried downloading different versions of the plugin from different sources but it still says the same thing.

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
Can someone please help me I keep trying to play a game on joiplay but it tells me I need to install the renpy plug in even though I have. I've tried downloading different versions of the plugin from different sources but it still says the same thing.
plugin installation is now handled in ⋮ (More options) > Plugins
The separate plugin APKs are no longer needed

I think u need to install this plugins
The Google Play links are long out of date and not recommended to install.

That actually did work.
BUT!
1. It doesn't load saves
2. It doesn't/can't use cheat injector.
1. Could you be more descriptive, saves from where? Are they saves made from inside the game?
2. What is "cheat injector"? There's cheats available by tapping the arrow at the top of the screen > Magic wand

Reactions: Ryno890

Ryno890

Aug 5, 2022
plugin installation is now handled in ⋮ (More options) > Plugins
The separate plugin APKs are no longer needed

The Google Play links are long out of date and not recommended to install.

1. Could you be more descriptive, saves from where? Are they saves made from inside the game?
2. What is "cheat injector"? There's cheats available by tapping the arrow at the top of the screen > Magic wand
This was exactly what I needed thank you.

h33hoe

Jun 11, 2020
Could you be more descriptive, saves from where? Are they saves made from inside the game?
Not the original poster but I'm also having this problem. Selecting load game from the title screen and loading a save made from inside the game does not work and Joiplay crashes.

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
JoiPlay

View attachment 534660

Play RPG Maker XP/VX/VX Ace/MV/MZ, Ren'Py, HTML, TyranoBuilder, Adobe Flash, Construct 2 & 3, NScripter, Twine, VN Maker on Android using JoiPlay.

JoiPlay is a game interpreter and launcher for Play RPG Maker XP/VX/VX Ace/MV/MZ, Ren'Py, HTML, TyranoBuilder, Adobe Flash, Construct 2 & 3, NScripter, Twine, VN Maker made games.

RPG Maker Plugin is required to play RPG Maker XP, VX and VX Ace games.
Ren'Py Plugin is required to play Ren'Py games.
Ruffle Plugin is required to Play Adobe Flash games.
NScripter Plugin is required to Play NScripter games.

Features:
-> Cross-platform save file support, mean you can use your or another person save file.
-> Advanced settings for game types.
-> Built-in cheat menus for supported game types.
-> Easy-to-use and modern user interface.
-> Wired and Wireless Controller support.

Compatibility:
JoiPlay doesn't emulate Windows or any operation system so games that depend on Windows APIs or uncommon Node.js classes/functions won't work. Estimated compatibility rates are 70% for RPG Maker XP/VX/VX Ace games and %90 for other game types.

Required Permissions:
Storage permission is required to read and write game files.

Note:
JoiPlay doesn't includes any games so you have obtain game files to play them.

->
->

JoiPlay uses Ren'Py and RPG Maker plugins based on Ren'Py, rapt, MKXP and android-mkxp projects.

For Developers:
Game developers can create preconfigured files to make their games playable on JoiPlay and share with others. Also third party plugins are supported and a plugin template will be published on .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-01-23
Developer:
Support:
Discord Server: (You can join our Discord Server for any assistance)
Email: JoiPlay Protonmail
Official Website:
Version: In-development
Language: English

DOWNLOAD
JoiPlay:

Game maker how? It says to download the plugin from the website, but there isnt one?