Tool RPGM HTML Ren'Py Flash Play RPG Maker XP/VX/VX Ace/MV/MZ, Ren'Py, HTML, TyranoBuilder, Adobe Flash, Construct 2 & 3, NScripter, Twine, VN Maker on Android using JoiPlay

Shuen1000

Nov 18, 2021
help sir
Try this, just pick one of them :

1. Option > Clear runtime package > install RTP VX ace
2. Open zarchive > setting > compression > default character encoding > choose Japanese shift_JIZ > then extract your game file
3. Add your game > tap hold > Descrypt Files (some RPG ACE games need it to extract RGSS files within the game).
4. Use the old version of joiplay 1.20.410 along with the old plugins 1.20.52 or 12.20.12 for stable performance.

If there are still some errors, then the problem was probably the original game itself.

Last edited:

RavenKnit

Nov 22, 2018
Extract the attached patches.json file in the game's folder.

Err....now the transformation mechanics for npcs work but if I win the round or I transform the same thing happens

Edit : and if I start a new game with a different char, that's reversed...er wut...

Last edited:

RavenKnit

Nov 22, 2018
Err....now the transformation mechanics for npcs work but if I win the round or I transform the same thing happens

Edit : and if I start a new game with a different char, that's reversed...er wut...
Ok I figured it out. Depending on the player character, I have to switch between enabling or disabling the patches.jsom when a character transforms. It's 'playable' but damned troublesome. I wish I knew what was the cause

Sknafij

Aug 18, 2022
I want to Play fashion business ep4 v 8 on joiplay but I am Facing a problem . I can't Play game because after loading the game it shows this ⬇⬇
Screenshot_20240822_111324.jpg
Please anyone tell me what's the situation for this
Fashion business ep4 v 8