Tool RPGM HTML Ren'Py Flash Play RPG Maker XP/VX/VX Ace/MV/MZ, Ren'Py, HTML, TyranoBuilder, Adobe Flash, Construct 2 & 3, NScripter, Twine, VN Maker on Android using JoiPlay

EredarAndYo

May 23, 2019
JoiPlay pros ( for the lastest adroid version on google play ) :
- can play most of RPG games but if you have a packed file, then you still be fucked, and the lastest RPGMV package enigma cannot descrypt.
- the cheat engine has been imply into this long time ago, you can cheat whatever you want but then if you save inside a file name publicdata then it gonna reset all of your data the next time you open the game, so you still fucked.

JoiPlay cons :
- cannot interact with your game folder, basically they just grab your game folder and do wtf they please, so if you need cheat engine outside like saveeditoronline then they will not read those save
- cannot play wolf engine games ( you know what?, there are many acerola game out there but you cannot play it, pissed? )

Exagear - window emulator :
pros : can play anything from your pc Failout, RPGM, wolf RPG, they have it all, also they can read any exe file like PC, so you can play non-Renpy games but still VN on android
cons : limited folder, only in D:/ which is your download folder, apparently
-need to install many thing, of course like your brand new PC, they need to install graphic cards and direct x, and many more like RPG RTP, font etc
- lag, af, the game run like 30 fps which i'm finding a way to boost it up

Eredar out

Zavlavski

Oct 29, 2020
Hello, i keep getting this problem is there any solution?? The game is harem fantasy:good & evil, Thanks in advance

Dec 7, 2019
Hello, i keep getting this problem is there any solution?? The game is harem fantasy:good & evil, Thanks in advance
Hii :) ,i played that game, so lets make it work for u too

1. Put your downloaded game in internal storage (75% games work only when in internal storage in JoiPlay btw) but create new folder and name it JoiPlay and put your game in it, try to open ur game to see if it works. If that doesnt work ;

2. manualy open in internal memory this folder
Android / data / cyou.joiplay.rpgm or joiplay) /
files / ~~~~~ <---u should find folders of ur games here (but u need to open the game once in JoiPlay so it can create ur save folder) and look for folder of your game and see if there is savec.rvdata file, if not, import-copy it from ur main folder game here, and also u can create folder named save in it and copy inside another copy of ur savec.rvdata in it just to be safe and sure. If that doenst work

3. Apply for closed beta version of JoiPlay on Googleplay, because maker of JoiPlay have a lot of fixes in that version.But if u dont get response back shortly there is 4th option

4. U should join our comunity in discord so u can leave ur errors there and if someone know how to fix them, they will tell u, or u can search through server if someone allready spoke of ur bug in #general or #help tab

I'll also leave this here as proof that a lot of games are working and this project needs our support guys, because its awseome to play these games on phone isnt it?? There was speculations that administrator is working to make WolfRpg plugins ... but i wont spoil everything,

cheers my dudes

Screenshot_20201214-021718_JoiPlay.jpg

Didikchool

Jul 11, 2018

1. Put your downloaded game in internal storage (75% games work only when in internal storage in JoiPlay btw) but create new folder and name it JoiPlay and put your game in it, try to open ur game to see if it works. If that doesnt work ;

files / ~~~~~ <---u should find folders of ur games here (but u need to open the game once in JoiPlay so it can create ur save folder) and look for folder of your game and see if there is savec.rvdata file, if not, import-copy it from ur main folder game here, and also u can create folder named save in it and copy inside another copy of ur savec.rvdata in it just to be safe and sure. If that doenst work

3. Apply for closed beta version of JoiPlay on Googleplay, because maker of JoiPlay have a lot of fixes in that version.But if u dont get response back shortly there is 4th option

4. U should join our comunity in discord so u can leave ur errors there and if someone know how to fix them, they will tell u, or u can search through server if someone allready spoke of ur bug in #general or #help tab

I'll also leave this here as proof that a lot of games are working and this project needs our support guys, because its awseome to play these games on phone isnt it?? There was speculations that administrator is working to make WolfRpg plugins ... but i wont spoil everything,

cheers my dudes

View attachment 940748
Can you pls provide link for some games that aren't here? Im trying to find some of games on that list here but didn't get any result, really appreciate if you can help

Hikari231

Oct 13, 2020
I have a question how do you open the graphics acceleration menu in Ren'py cause it seems shift+g ain't working

SoftheW

May 26, 2020
I'm a little confused, and I have questions:

1 - A few months ago I downloaded version 1.01.67 from this site (don't remember the post), and on the internet I found version 1.01.79 (august 2020) on several sites.
But on the Playstore, through this thread and through the program's website, and on different repository sites, the version is 1.00.15 (october 2020).
The versions of the plugins are also more advanced.
How is this possible ????

2 - There is the main program and the two plugins for Renpy and RPGM.
I downloaded and installed the version from the Playstore, and when I tried to load a Renpy game I was asked to download and install the plugin.
But when I loaded an RPG (My Summer with Mom & sis, Visiting Aunt Sara) I was not asked and I didn't install any plugins.
???? I'm confused ????

3 - I followed the instructions, but clicking on the file, py or .exe the fields do not fill automatically, I have to do it manually as if I pressed the add button in the program.
And anyway in both cases I can't find any files to select for the game icon.
Any suggestions ?

Thanks

BADBOY1000

Apr 26, 2020
Hey can anyone say me how to play man of the house on joiplay because it is in compatibility list of joiplay

joshuaditya

Nov 22, 2018
guys,i tried to play some games with joiplay on my realme narzo,it keeps sending me
Script "line heat_rpgmvx.rb: name error' occured
Uninitialized constant scene_menubase

Can someone help me with this T.T

Cuong2000

Jul 16, 2020
Why was there an error in the H scene that is, it moves and then stops and then moves again like lag Is there a way to fix it? please help me

SoftheW

May 26, 2020
Check out the Ren'Py plugin.
The game "The Ptofessor Remastered" works fine with version 1.00.04, but with the latest one it doesn't work at all.

nhutvien

May 6, 2017
I use joiplay on my phone realme c1 and play succumate and summer memory very lag, Are there any tips to reduce lag?

ArcaneDraco

Jun 17, 2019

cheers my dudes

View attachment 940748
How did you get Domina to work? it keeps closing when i try to get it going

ubnub82

Aug 2, 2017
Anyone know how to get Peasants Quest running in Joiplay? Keep getting an error saying this game isn't supported

Reactions: kazhir