Tool RPGM HTML Ren'Py Flash Play RPG Maker XP/VX/VX Ace/MV/MZ, Ren'Py, HTML, TyranoBuilder, Adobe Flash, Construct 2 & 3, NScripter, Twine, VN Maker on Android using JoiPlay

LastlyFera

Dec 8, 2023
As much as i like the app i gotta admit breaking renpy support and hiding the fix behind a paywall is such a dick move(especially that he could just revert to previous version for quick fix) btw patreons seem to have 2 weeks early access to new versions so im guessing after 2 weeks it will be public
What do you mean? What Ren'Py game you have issue? And he didn't hiding the fix behind paywall, and what's a dick move about it when it's gonna be release to the public too?

Last edited:

LastlyFera

Dec 8, 2023
Latest free version 1.2.510 all renpy games doesnt work because of its plugin incompatibility hence people asking for newest one 1.2.520 with its fixed renpy plugin i guess you didnt use the latest one and the access to the fixed one is behind a paywall on his patreon
All Ren'Py games? Then what's this? (Look my screenshot) Latest Ren'Py plugin public version 8.2.1. So not only you badmouthing the dev, you also spread lies, huh?

scrubby25

Apr 5, 2020
The developer changed the way plugins are now handled. Just tap on (More options) > Plugins
I tried that before and the latest seemed to not work but the older ones work now which is weird cause they seem to be the same version i already had installed with the previous joiplay and they actually appeared on home screen whenever you installed them but i guess thats what you meant by change thanks.