VN Others Completed Play with Us! [Ep. 2] [Palmer]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Exodius

Apr 30, 2017
How to get to the "While Anna's sleeping" part? Can Anyone share the steps?
Thanks in advance.

nasdrovia5

Sep 1, 2017
How to get to the "While Anna's sleeping" part? Can Anyone share the steps?
Thanks in advance.
I don't remember how exactly but : you have to let her go at her softball/party. Do nothing about the alcohol, when night comes, peek at her room, have a drink, and peek again.

Reactions: Exodius

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Link to 1.04 released 30 aug:

Reactions: Krull

JP2020

Aug 10, 2017
I have found every ending besides the consensual sex scene can i get some help please?
Thanks in advance

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I have found every ending besides the consensual sex scene can i get some help please?
Thanks in advance
Do you know how you got the submissive ending? I tried a couple of times, but didn't get it, even with the half-walkthrough.

JP2020

Aug 10, 2017
Do you know how you got the submissive ending? I tried a couple of times, but didn't get it, even with the half-walkthrough.
I believe it is as someone previously stated you be as authoritative as possible but nothing sexual just boss her around but to be honest i should have said every sex scene not ending because i am still missing 4 endings including that one whoops:coldsweat:

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I believe it is as someone previously stated you be as authoritative as possible but nothing sexual just boss her around but to be honest i should have said every sex scene not ending because i am still missing 4 endings including that one whoops:coldsweat:
I tried and tried and tried, but I just can't figure it out, even with the walkthrough xD
Damnit and here was hope that I'd finally get a hint :D

95toLife

Nov 30, 2016
Any idea what was added in 1.04?
I think 1.04 was more of a bug fix than an actual addition. To be anna's boss, have to be dominant but do not have any sexual interaction with her (and don't be too dominant like slapping her and stuff). Consensual sex - just follow the lover's path in the walkthrough. 1.04 also has more Alice dialogue, but I still always end up with her sexy ending.

Ceeleaf

Sep 4, 2017
I'm stuck at 98%. I can't get "Get greedy with those photographs." Maybe I'm taking it too literally.

JP2020

Aug 10, 2017
Where can i find the walkthrough? was it already linked in this thread? i looked on Palmer's Patreon and it says it is only available to $10 patreons and that is not an investment I'm willing to make lol

Ceeleaf

Sep 4, 2017
Where can i find the walkthrough? was it already linked in this thread? i looked on Palmer's Patreon and it says it is only available to $10 patreons and that is not an investment I'm willing to make lol
Page 8 on this thread, August 27th

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I only have the walkthrough from 1.02f. It wasn't entirely helpful (didn't seem to correctly follow the dialogue in some spots), but here it is:

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes