• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Completed Play with Us! [Ep. 2] [Palmer]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

jovanny

Jul 19, 2017
Greetings for all. In which carpet i could found saved games. I tried in "the documents" and in game's folder but weren't saved games

anybodyhi55

Jul 22, 2022
was this series abandoned once and for all? will a part 3 come cuz as far i know Palmer is no longer with us so i was hoping that Love Joint might want to take on this task to continue it

Sartan

May 3, 2018
was this series abandoned once and for all? will a part 3 come cuz as far i know Palmer is no longer with us so i was hoping that Love Joint might want to take on this task to continue it
It was already abandonned before Palmer death and I don't think it is include in Love Joint games.

LeHollowPep

Oct 28, 2021
The series were long abandoned already and if I'm not wrong, Palmer cancelled the project after ep2 so unless you can convince the current Love-joint team to continue his work, then this game has already met its end. Hate to see a game like this that has high potential but never see a proper ending for it, now it's just one of Palmer's past creation.

Last edited:

master110

Jun 5, 2017
who has old version with sleep stuff in.

I see in the code its still present but isnt in the game anymore

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
i remember posting that :)
that walkthrough took some playthroughs to get done haha but worth it.

also really sorry to hear Palmer isn't with us anymore, i spoke to him a few times and he was a really nice guy.

RazorX

Modder
Nov 23, 2017
just for anyone new coming here, here is everything i have on my mega account:

100% complete save image:
100% Complete.png

Bonus scene that never came to be:
bonusscene.png

Downloads:

Last edited:

master110

Jun 5, 2017
Never. The threesome photo was a teaser for the episode 3 that never came to be. In fact, the project was formally declared scrapped by Palmer himself long before his passing. The Love-Joint team has moved on in other directions. This one's unfortunately, a goner.
unless someone does a remake then no ep3

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes