VN Others Completed Play with Us! [Ep. 2] [Palmer]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
is this game already completed?
Yes and no.

He promised to add a bonus threesome scene, and I think scenes for the nerdy administration girl awhile ago. But he hasn't done it since he claimed that Renpy has too many limitations to do what he wants... but then started working on another series and has been releasing that other series for the past like year called Daughter for Desert... and pretty much completely blew off his promise to add the bonus scenes. So in that sense no its not complete.

Yes in the sense that game already has multiple playable endings that have already been fleshed out.

Sartan

May 3, 2018
Where to get the first episode?
There isn't much in Ep.1 and Ep.2 graphics have been a lot improved afterward, so there is a huge difference.
Usefull story parts are you live with Anna (don't remember why) which you your cousin and Emma is your childhoud friend, you relation may evolve.
On the sex part there is Anna maturbation and Emma sleep rape.
If you whant to play it, don't know if it can be download, you can go on .

kenVBliar

Sep 4, 2018
Going to check this one out as I have always been a fan of more interactive scenes and really like what you are talking about here. I'll update when I have fully reviewed.

Thank you

U

User_488453

I have the 100% and im in the version 1.0.4f, how can i get the anna + emma scene?
Palmer is a bitch and dropped the game. Definitely had potential for a good series but he promised alot to his patreons and just changed his mind and dumped the series

Reactions: Laziness

Palmer

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
We never promised anything. We said what we were working on. Eventually we found out it would just take too much time to make - which means a lot of pissed of paying patrons waiting forever. We are always honest on what is going on, and we were in this case too.

Thanks for your feedback and have a great weekend!

Palmer

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
I copy the answer about Ren'Py and Steam DFD argument that gave me in Discord , Turnip (Mods ) : "I don't think so since we're using a custom engine .... Nah, we hope it'll go on Steam and there will be a full version but it will be using a custom engine (like the one we are currently using) "

So i think that information i read about a Ren'Py conversion of this game was completely wrong
@Palmer After DFD finished is there any chance to see part 3 or Anna+Emma scene?
We would love to, but definitely no promises at this point. DH will be running, our anime game will be released soon. And after the latter have been released, we will likely start production on a new game. Our goal is to always have two games running each month.

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
They paid for ESA, EH, 19 chapters of DFD, 2 Eps of DH, beta of our first anime game this month, etc :) Don't know why this showed up in my notifications btw...
Hi Palmer, BIG fan of your games !

i just want to request, as an earnest fan, to please implement what the fans are asking for in the game.

it's a solemn request sir

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes