Oct 21, 2016
[ScrewThisNoise][Illusion] Illusion Uploader RIP
Contains cards, scenes, and more for several Illusion projects

#4,941

• Love
Reactions: Sartan and WayneTaz

bajonk

Jun 10, 2017
hnn i cant seem to be able to put hair/clothes mod correctly, never works. Got a bunch of hair/clothes mods, and put all the things (abdata) and thats it. Anyone got some insight on this? Thx :giggle:

Ric

Oct 21, 2016

0KF89u.png
If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

This game is heavily compressed to allow for a smaller install size (70.3GB compressed down to 43.0GB when extracted from the 7z archive), so little use comparing it on size to other repacks.

This is the readme for the pack, detailing the contents:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FULL (Contains the whole pack, this one should get you up and running)

After installing the full game, installing the hotfix2 is required!

HOTFIX 2#917

HOTFIX 1

Patreon
I’d very much appreciate it if you would all think about supporting me on patreon, but keep in mind that I won’t paywall my packs, this is just for supporting me making my packs better :)

There is currently a direct download option exclusive to patreons, take a peek at [ ] for more information. ~.~

Last edited:

okapaa

Aug 25, 2019

View attachment 532573
If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

This game is heavily compressed to allow for a smaller install size (70.3GB compressed down to 43.0GB when extracted from the 7z archive), so little use comparing it on size to other repacks.

Google Drive

HOTFIX
A mod caused a problem with the height slider in character creation. Apply this to improve this if you’re experiencing this.

Anime-Sharing:

If you want to get notified about new releases, feel free to join my notification discord:

Patreon
I’d very much appreciate it if you would all think about supporting me on patreon, but keep in mind that I won’t paywall my packs, this is just for supporting me making my packs better :)

There is currently a direct download option exclusive to patreons, take a peek at [ ] for more information. ~.~
Just downloaded your repack. Loaded a savegame but the Hero's head is invisible all the time. I tried to load other cards, even making new faces, but it all ends up being invisible

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Just downloaded your repack. Loaded a savegame but the Hero's head is invisible all the time. I tried to load other cards, even making new faces, but it all ends up being invisible
Did you install the HOTFIX after installing the main game?
You also need to check the correctness installation and unpacking. If you use an outdated or other archiver (not 7zip), then perhaps the problems are caused by incorrect unpacking.
There may also be a problem in the settings ...
In some cases, the non-display of clothing or body parts is associated with an outdated character cards. This problem exists in many Illusion games, such as those based on Koikatu. Everything can be displayed in the editor, but something is not displayed in the game itself.
In this case, the solution is to adapt the character card to your version of the game. It is necessary to change those parts that are not displayed, to those that are displayed.
If you did everything right, but the problems remained, then it is better to write directly to the author of the repack. The author - "ScrewThisNoise" is on f95. But it’s better to write him a discord.
In general, this is one of the best authors on repacks based on games from Illusion.

Last edited:
Reactions: okapaa

okapaa

Aug 25, 2019
Did you install the HOTFIX after installing the main game?
You also need to check the correctness installation and unpacking. If you use an outdated or other archiver (not 7zip), then perhaps the problems are caused by incorrect unpacking.
There may also be a problem in the settings ...
In some cases, the non-display of clothing or body parts is associated with an outdated character cards. This problem exists in many Illusion games, such as those based on Koikatu. Everything can be displayed in the editor, but something is not displayed in the game itself.
In this case, the solution is to adapt the character card to your version of the game. It is necessary to change those parts that are not displayed, to those that are displayed.
If you did everything right, but the problems remained, then it is better to write directly to the author of the repack. The author - "ScrewThisNoise" is on f95. But it’s better to write him a discord.
In general, this is one of the best authors on repacks based on games from Illusion.
Ok, I fixed it with the hotfix, thanks

Reactions: Ric

9$_TwoB

Jul 2, 2019

View attachment 532573

Google Drive

After installing the full game, installing the hotfix is required!

HOTFIX
A mod caused a problem with the height slider in character creation. Apply this to improve this if you’re experiencing this.

Anime-Sharing:

If you want to get notified about new releases, feel free to join my notification discord:

Patreon

I downloaded the base Completed Game(v1.4), should I just download your MODPACK, or should I download the FULL game Pack?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I downloaded the base Completed Game(v1.4), should I just download your MODPACK, or should I download the FULL game Pack?
I did not publish the modpack, because there not everyone has "fully updated base game" and to avoid errors.
Modpack can be found at the main link at
If you found the modpack, you should have found instructions.

"MODPACK (Does NOT contain the base game, you can use this if you have a clean fully updated base game. You do NOT need this if you have the full pack.)"

If you have a "fully updated base game" then use the MODPACK
If you downloaded full pack, then you do not need MODPACK
You may only need a hotfix ...

All that is needed for installation is in my post:
"FULL (Contains the whole pack, this one should get you up and running)
After installing the full game, installing the hotfix is required!"

If you had to install MODPACK, then I would write about it ...

Thus, if you are sure that you have a game version suitable for the MODPACK installation conditions, then use it.
In all other cases, I would recommend following the basic instructions and using the full version ...

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
HOTFIX 2: [ILLUSION] PlayHome (プレイホーム) BetterRepack R2 [ScrewThisNoise]

"I had hoped to get R2.1 done quickly to apply this as part of a full pack update, but found way more to do for it, so issuing a new Hotfix for those having continued troubles with the sliders bugging out so that you don't have to wait for R2.1 for a proper fix.
This supercedes Hotfix 1, so you no longer need to apply Hotfix 1".

Updated in R2 Hotfix 2:
- Applied improved version of wideslider plugin
- Updated IllusionFixes to v1.9
Updated in R2 Hotfix 1:
- Removed mannequin pose due to slider manipulation errors

Installation Order:
1. Download and unzip the full repack #910
2. Download and install hotfix 2
3. Was added HOTFIX 3 #1,074

Who has already installed the full version and hotfix 1 should only install hotfix 2. If you did not install hotfix 1, then you don't need it at all.

Installation options:

1. Full + hotfix2+ hotfix3
or

2. Full + hotfix1 + hotfix2+hotfix3

Last edited:
Reactions: Nykei and Sartan

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
How do you install this game? Do you double click on PlayHome64bit.exe or something else?
When I click on Install it redirect me on the game folder.

Also what the different between PlayHome64bit.exe and PlayHomeStudio64bit.exe ?
Read the instructions for the game. Everything is written on your screenshot too...

The game consists of several components, each of which has its own function...

zaqwertyuiop1478

Jan 27, 2020
Thanks for the repack Ric.
I downloaded the version with the base game, got the hotfixes applied and newest initsetting.exe.

The problem i have is that Screen Effects in the games config doesn't work.
None of the options changes anything except SSAO.

This wasn't a problem when i downloaded the base game and then applied your modpack but it is a problem used your complete repack. Is there a way to fix this?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Thanks for the repack Ric.
I downloaded the version with the base game, got the hotfixes applied and newest initsetting.exe.

The problem i have is that Screen Effects in the games config doesn't work.
None of the options changes anything except SSAO.

This wasn't a problem when i downloaded the base game and then applied your modpack but it is a problem used your complete repack. Is there a way to fix this?
Thanks, but first of all, you need to thank not me but the author himself - ScrewThisNoise.
If this is not an installation error, it’s hard for me to say what it can be. For some, everything works even without a fix, for some, the fix completely helps.
If the use of InitSetting.exe did not solve the problem, it is better to write about it to the discord or to the patreon, the author.

Evasion

Sep 17, 2017
Everything works perfectly except the Image based lighting mod

There is one way to fix that for now* downlod the first and replace only what you need with the one or just stick with the first repack and move your cards there. You can download the Image based lighting mod manually and move it to the first repack as well

Edit: I just tried to replace nothing really happens seems like its part of the settings to disable the original SSAO. Honestly I don't think its that bad you can enable SSAO from the settings everytime and if you are not sure what SSAO settings are the best

For realistic pictures you can decrease the radius to 10 for the original and 8 in IBL or any close number its kinda random sometimes and increase the strength to the maximum both original and mod SSAO

Last edited:

zaqwertyuiop1478

Jan 27, 2020
I found out why, i think the IBL mod overrides the games inbuilt settings.
To change the options, just press F5 to open up the IBL menu which gives way more options.

It was stupid of me.

BTW Evasion, how do you get the game looking like what you have in that screenshot, OMG....

4.70 star(s) 10 Votes