wolverine2000

Mar 13, 2018
how do you get the animations from HS to work in Playhome. I have both and are in same torrent folder. so lost. I have the HS ANIMATIONS folder and plug in but it wont find the game/path of game to use the animations brooooosssss. help

D

Deleted member 1188385

how do you get the animations from HS to work in Playhome. I have both and are in same torrent folder. so lost. I have the HS ANIMATIONS folder and plug in but it wont find the game/path of game to use the animations brooooosssss. help
Open modprefs.ini in the UserData folder and enter in the path to where you have Honey Select installed in the field HoneySelectFolder=

Reactions: egodden

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
Is there a way to unlock the option to use all positions with all 'resistances' without changing the character sounds? So that they don't use the same words as if you beat the game.

Reactions: jdsdgkshgskjk

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
can't download,
and also the english translation

anyone can upload it?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016

SyTUpq.png
If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

Some words (ScrewThisNoise):

OK, this pack is, as it were with R2, a rather big bump on both the plugin and clothing mods side of things, quite the update. This is great and all, but makes offering a updater available somewhat tricky, taken that the updater weighs 6GB this time around, so it will be delayed a bit pending testing and troubleshooting if there are problems (aka, not today, I need a breather first), and it will not be offered via the usual BRHost method, instead being offered via GDrive and Torrent.

Also, gone back to splitting off optional stuff like cubemaps and such to a optional archive again due to feedback from R2.

This is the result of quite a few full days and very late evenings of work, so hope you all enjoy it =D

For Chinese users: 请随意上传到中国可用的网盘

This is the readme for the pack, detailing the contents:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are two download options, Full for newcomers, Update for people that already have my previous packs (So they don't have to download all of it over again). If you experience ANY problem after using the update pack, please use the full pack before reporting any problems.

The game consists of the main part and optional mods. For the normal game, the main part is enough. (Download, unzip, play.)
Optional mods are intended for more experienced users. Before using the optional mods, you must read the instructions for their use. The use of some optional mods can cause a conflict with the main version.

The torrent contains the full version in one file.
Google contains the full version divided into several parts.
For correct installation, you need to download the full version, unzip and play. For unpacking, it is advisable to use the latest versions of the 7zip archiver (or winrar).

If you chose the download option, where the main game consists of several parts. First you need to download all the parts. Then select all downloaded parts and unzip them (7zip) into a separate folder.
( )
FULL

Update from earlier versions Intended only for those who already have repack R2. #910 Not required when installing the full version of repack R3.

Last edited:

wolverine2000

Mar 13, 2018
To edit SKINS like Shirts and pants n shit. Do I just open the PREVIEW file in PAINT/KRITA/PHOTOSHOP and draw my thing on it and then over wright the save ??? I want to make my own shirts with pictures on em, Thanks dooooodz

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Ah shit, I accidentally opened another window of some mod which added socks/sleeves directly onto the skin and I don't know how to get rid of that now. Any help?

Reactions: Tugwell

Gin-Chan

Nov 12, 2019

View attachment 665821
If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

For Chinese users: 请随意上传到中国可用的网盘

This is the readme for the pack, detailing the contents:

There are two download options, Full for newcomers, Update for people that already have my previous packs (So they don't have to download all of it over again). If you experience ANY problem after using the update pack, please use the full pack before reporting any problems.

The game consists of the main part and optional mods. For the normal game, the main part is enough. Optional mods are intended for more experienced users. Before using the optional mods, you must read the instructions for their use. The use of some optional mods can cause a conflict with the main version.

The torrent contains the full version in one file.
Google contains the full version divided into several parts.
For correct installation, you need to download the full version, unzip and play. For unpacking, it is advisable to use the latest versions of the 7zip archiver (or winrar).

If you chose the download option, where the main game consists of several parts. First you need to download all the parts. Then select all downloaded parts and unzip them (7zip) into a separate folder.
FULL

Google Drive

Update from earlier versions (coming soon)

I would try it, but OP it's a bit confusing and with some dead link.
This link on your post is the last version+optional parts?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I would try it, but OP it's a bit confusing and with some dead link.
This link on your post is the last version+optional parts?
What specifically confuses you?
OP has original version Updated: 2017-10-20
Repack is an improved version with the addition of new features. A list of updates is included in the description.
The author of this repack is quite popular and made several repacks for a number of projects.

If you need an old version with the capabilities of 2017, then download what is in the OP. (In addition, for the version presented in the OP there is another add-on "PlayHome (ModPack).")

If you need an improved version with the capabilities of 2020, then download the repack. If you use the version from the OP, then it can not be mixed with repack 3. The repack is installed separately.
In fact, the repack includes a version from OP + it includes updated components and new features.

Reactions: lure_Kin

anonj73

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2020
What specifically confuses you?
OP has original version Updated: 2017-10-20
Repack is an improved version with the addition of new features. A list of updates is included in the description.
The author of this repack is quite popular and made several repacks for a number of projects.

If you need an old version with the capabilities of 2017, then download what is in the OP. (In addition, for the version presented in the OP there is another add-on "PlayHome (ModPack).")

If you need an improved version with the capabilities of 2020, then download the repack. If you use the version from the OP, then it can not be mixed with repack 3. The repack is installed separately.
In fact, the repack includes a version from OP + it includes updated components and new features.
It didn't work for me. None of the files will unpack or are even read as archives in the latest version of 7zip. They're being read as ".001" files and simply changing the extension to .zip doesn't work. Takes up a lot of disk space, so something is there... but they don't open. Not one of the 10 files reads. I'm going to try the original file, it's no biggie... just tossin' out my experience with this.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
It didn't work for me. None of the files will unpack or are even read as archives in the latest version of 7zip. They're being read as ".001" files and simply changing the extension to .zip doesn't work. Takes up a lot of disk space, so something is there... but they don't open. Not one of the 10 files reads. I'm going to try the original file, it's no biggie... just tossin' out my experience with this.
Questions about using archivers are best asked on the Internet. There are many examples.

For some reason, in most topics where there are split files, there are users who do not know how to use archivers correctly.

The game is downloaded and unpacked without problems with a split archive and one archive. In addition, there is a torrent where everything is in one file.

The topic is better to discuss the game, and not how to use basic programs...

anonj73

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2020
Questions about using archivers are best asked on the Internet. There are many examples.

For some reason, in most topics where there are split files, there are users who do not know how to use archivers correctly.

The game is downloaded and unpacked without problems with a split archive and one archive. In addition, there is a torrent where everything is in one file.

The topic is better to discuss the game, and not how to use basic programs...
Wasn't a question... just stating my experience... I'm familiar with the program and split archives... either a file is missing or headers aren't working or the files were renamed when I moved them to my drive... but yeah, it's probably something I did wrong... as I said before, I'm not looking for help and I'm sorry I chimed in. I did learn something from this though... thanks for that.

Reactions: kaneeden and Ric

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Wasn't a question... just stating my experience... I'm familiar with the program and split archives... either a file is missing or headers aren't working or the files were renamed when I moved them to my drive... but yeah, it's probably something I did wrong... as I said before, I'm not looking for help and I'm sorry I chimed in. I did learn something from this though... thanks for that.
I am not against the explanation, but, as you yourself said, the reason is usually that the user is doing something wrong. And to list possible options for what could go wrong, this is not help, but rather spam. Since everyone has their own settings, the best solution (for similar issues) will always follow the recommendations from the Internet.

Reactions: lure_Kin

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Fixed the "English translation" link.

Added link to "BetterRepack R3" on OP

Last edited:

Chastened Phoenix

Jul 17, 2017
So, thanks for helping me with my earlier question! R2 definitely works for me. However, I'm still having trouble with getting the game to run in fullscreen. :(
Even when I select "run in fullscreen," in the settings, it runs in a window. I'm using Windows 10.

4.70 star(s) 10 Votes