VN Ren'Py Playing the Field [v0.1] [clowns234]

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
playing_the_field.jpg

Overview:
Step back some 18+ years in the world of ‘Playing Favorites’ and discover how twins Tim and Tom came to be. In ‘Playing the Field‘, our hero must leave behind his carefree life to be shipped off to work for his uncle. Fortunately, he will meet some lovely love interests along the way.​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-03
Release Date: 2023-07-31
Developer: clowns234 F95zone - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Other Games: Playing Favorites
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Lin: - - - -
Mac: - -

A_12.jpg A_34.jpg

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
This is a short introduction. Even shorter if you don't answer the initial question properly.
EDIT: Read the Dev Notes.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Hadgar

Myntz

Dec 15, 2022
First off really like the female art work, however would prefer to seen my lady's a little more slender. Also the MC reminds me to much of a character off The little Rascal's show from years back. Do to this, am honestly sorry Dev but based on that makes this a no go for me. Would you consider doing a complete remake of the MC? And reducing the over weighted women into a more healthier version.
Well thanks for the share and good luck.

Last edited:

WShatn

May 21, 2020
one loser of an MC completely change this character please. Reminds me to much of a loser family member. which just make this a no go for me. Sorry Dev. Thanks for the share, but honestly like the concept, and would prefer more slender female.
English, please, this is an English forum, read the rules.

Reactions: metagrossrj

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
one loser of an MC completely change this character please. Reminds me to much of a loser family member. which just make this a no go for me. Sorry Dev. Thanks for the share, but honestly like the concept, and would prefer more slender female.
We all have our own personal preferences. Thanks for the feedback.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Twincest. Four of the possible love interests are two sets of twins.
frye-stare.gif
That means that there is no incest related to Mc, rather lesbian incest between possible LI?

So if the player has no interest in lesbian, those LI come in a "package"(?), for example if the player is interested in 1 of them will the other be forced or can one be rejected to avoid that?

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
View attachment 2822662
That means that there is no incest related to Mc, rather lesbian incest between possible LI?

So if the player has no interest in lesbian, those LI come in a "package"(?), for example if the player is interested in 1 of them will the other be forced or can one be rejected to avoid that?
All sex scenes will involve the MC. You can avoid the identical twins through your choices, but as of right now, I plan on making them a packaged deal. You won't be hooking up with them as single love interests. It will be twincest in that regard.

Reactions: D Dog and Chimba

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Pretty girls and women. Beautiful pictures and apparently an interesting story. Will keep an eye on them.

(y) :love: Good luck.

Reactions: FSDL and clowns234

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I haven't played Playing Favorites but, if MC of this game is the father of the twins and as I suspect the twins are fucking their mom in the other game doesn't that make the MC in this game a cuck? :unsure:
If you end up with that ending, then that will be a possible future. At least in that universe. :)
In Playing Favorites, you can avoid all incest.

Last edited: