Tool Playnite Extensions (F95zone, DLsite and Fanza)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

FunkyJustin

May 17, 2018
Anyone else having problems where even though you already have logged in and when you search for metadata it still asks you to login?

Does anyone know how to fix?

I tried logging out and logging in again but i still have the same problem.

Aster204

Jun 1, 2021
Anyone else getting kinda bad search results? Like the completely same name comes up 6th in the list or sometimes doesnt show up at all?

Gustav_Diovana

Oct 19, 2020
Anyone else getting kinda bad search results? Like the completely same name comes up 6th in the list or sometimes doesnt show up at all?
I get that occasionally, or I have to copy the name exactly from the page, including the engine/status tags, to have it show up at all. It doesn't happen all then time, but often enough to know what you're talking about. I just accept it since this extension isn't actively developed. One guy just kinda took the mantle to get it working for all of us after the original author moved on to other things.

Menthyl

Feb 21, 2018
I get that occasionally, or I have to copy the name exactly from the page, including the engine/status tags, to have it show up at all. It doesn't happen all then time, but often enough to know what you're talking about. I just accept it since this extension isn't actively developed. One guy just kinda took the mantle to get it working for all of us after the original author moved on to other things.
I've always just pasted the website link to the page of whatever game I'm trying to add in place of the name

Gustav_Diovana

Oct 19, 2020
I've always just pasted the website link to the page of whatever game I'm trying to add in place of the name
That works too, but then it's almost the same as just pasting the link in the Links tab and then downloading the metadata straight.

At least it doesn't happen for every game, like it was before brxn fixed it.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote